Reviews 5-star

Tastes pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2414245 on Jun 29, 2010

I don't know what this product does for my health but I've been taking it for about 2 years and am slowly healing from a 4 year undiagnosed illness. This is a product I take internally as well as put into the colonic water when I do those at home. I have found that cleaning out my colon through colon cleanses and drinking raw veggie juices plus taking other supplements and visualizing being healthy has helped tremendously. So this is one product of many that I take while I heal but I may take it long term. Just be careful of spilling it on clothing!!!!

Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2572553 on Dec 02, 2009

My husband and i really like the liquid chlorophll. Order 2 bottles later. Does what it says it'll do. My husband has had BBO as long as i have known him..47+years. Not anymore. thanks, liz

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2280656 on Jan 08, 2011

This is the first chlorphyll where i actually enjoy the taste.

Bad breath is gone!

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 29, 2015

Seriously, I had no idea why my breath was unpleasant smelling. Went to see some doctors, had stomach and liver examination (or whatever it's called), but nothing was found. Also, I don't have problems with my throat either. So I gave chlorophyll a try. Guess what - bad breath was gone almost immediately! Also, it's a great anty-cancer solution for its alkaline enviroment. Cancer hates this type of enviroment. Amazing.

Easy way to alkalize

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Sep 24, 2011

This was recommended to me by my holistic physician. I needed to alkalize and this is an easy way to get more alkaline since I don't have a juicer to do green juice right now. The flavor isn't too strong and I am getting more used to it. I would say that I liked the glass bottle better from my previous order. That one seemed like it had a more neutral taste.