July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Liquid Chlorophyll, Natural Flavor, 16 fl oz (473.2 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Tastes pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2414245 on Jun 29, 2010

I don't know what this product does for my health but I've been taking it for about 2 years and am slowly healing from a 4 year undiagnosed illness. This is a product I take internally as well as put into the colonic water when I do those at home. I have found that cleaning out my colon through colon cleanses and drinking raw veggie juices plus taking other supplements and visualizing being healthy has helped tremendously. So this is one product of many that I take while I heal but I may take it long term. Just be careful of spilling it on clothing!!!!

Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2572553 on Dec 02, 2009

My husband and i really like the liquid chlorophll. Order 2 bottles later. Does what it says it'll do. My husband has had BBO as long as i have known him..47+years. Not anymore. thanks, liz

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2280656 on Jan 08, 2011

This is the first chlorphyll where i actually enjoy the taste.

Great Product !

Posted by Reviewer1669385 on Jan 27, 2011

Love this. Great for cleansing or adding it during a juice fast. iherb and DHL service is the best. Orders shipped same day and always delivered next day to Canada via DHL. I will continue to order from iherb!

Love this Product!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Oct 07, 2010

Feel good when using this product and notice BM smells is a lot less than normal. I'm sensitive to oders