Tastes pretty good

Posted by Reviewer2414245 on Jun 29, 2010

I don't know what this product does for my health but I've been taking it for about 2 years and am slowly healing from a 4 year undiagnosed illness. This is a product I take internally as well as put into the colonic water when I do those at home. I have found that cleaning out my colon through colon cleanses and drinking raw veggie juices plus taking other supplements and visualizing being healthy has helped tremendously. So this is one product of many that I take while I heal but I may take it long term. Just be careful of spilling it on clothing!!!!

Bad breath is gone!

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 29, 2015

Seriously, I had no idea why my breath was unpleasant smelling. Went to see some doctors, had stomach and liver examination (or whatever it's called), but nothing was found. Also, I don't have problems with my throat either. So I gave chlorophyll a try. Guess what - bad breath was gone almost immediately! Also, it's a great anty-cancer solution for its alkaline enviroment. Cancer hates this type of enviroment. Amazing.

Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer2572553 on Dec 02, 2009

My husband and i really like the liquid chlorophll. Order 2 bottles later. Does what it says it'll do. My husband has had BBO as long as i have known him..47+years. Not anymore. thanks, liz

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2280656 on Jan 08, 2011

This is the first chlorphyll where i actually enjoy the taste.

very good product

Posted by 5263647170591249256 on Jun 21, 2014

I tried mint flavored chlorophyll before, and I like the natural one much more. It tastes nice (a bit sweet). I live in a very hot country, so everybody sweats here. I took 3 tablespoons daily and I noticed that my body odor was significantly reduced (including my feet!). I am still using my deodorant, of course, but by the end of the day I smell the same as I smelled in the morning. I started to use chlorophyll as a part of complex candida treatment. It really helps when I have acute yeast infection (in this case I am taking about 6 tablespoons daily). I am really pleased with this product and will continue using it.

Easy way to alkalize

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Sep 24, 2011

This was recommended to me by my holistic physician. I needed to alkalize and this is an easy way to get more alkaline since I don't have a juicer to do green juice right now. The flavor isn't too strong and I am getting more used to it. I would say that I liked the glass bottle better from my previous order. That one seemed like it had a more neutral taste.

Wonderful product

Posted by 5758728339844577179 on Apr 05, 2015

My husband and I drink this daily and love this product. Definitely a great energy booster and cleanser.

Great Product !

Posted by Reviewer1669385 on Jan 27, 2011

Love this. Great for cleansing or adding it during a juice fast. iherb and DHL service is the best. Orders shipped same day and always delivered next day to Canada via DHL. I will continue to order from iherb!

Love this Product!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Oct 07, 2010

Feel good when using this product and notice BM smells is a lot less than normal. I'm sensitive to oders

Best product on the market

Posted by Reviewer3191522 on Jan 07, 2011

I love this product, I have my whole family take it daily. It is a sure way to improve your health, and along with a good diet it helps keep your system alkaline, and cancer can't live in an alkaline environment. Everybody should be using this product, it has 100's of benefits, just google liquid Chlorophyll and read about it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »