New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Liquid Chlorophyll, Natural Flavor, 16 fl oz (473.2 ml)

Great Product !

Posted by Reviewer1669385 on Jan 27, 2011

Love this. Great for cleansing or adding it during a juice fast. iherb and DHL service is the best. Orders shipped same day and always delivered next day to Canada via DHL. I will continue to order from iherb!

Love this Product!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Oct 07, 2010

Feel good when using this product and notice BM smells is a lot less than normal. I'm sensitive to oders

good alkalinzer for body

Posted by Reviewer2188197 on Sep 17, 2011

use it for me and the dogs

Easy way to alkalize

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Sep 24, 2011

This was recommended to me by my holistic physician. I needed to alkalize and this is an easy way to get more alkaline since I don't have a juicer to do green juice right now. The flavor isn't too strong and I am getting more used to it. I would say that I liked the glass bottle better from my previous order. That one seemed like it had a more neutral taste.

very good product

Posted by 5263647170591249256 on Jun 21, 2014

I tried mint flavored chlorophyll before, and I like the natural one much more. It tastes nice (a bit sweet). I live in a very hot country, so everybody sweats here. I took 3 tablespoons daily and I noticed that my body odor was significantly reduced (including my feet!). I am still using my deodorant, of course, but by the end of the day I smell the same as I smelled in the morning. I started to use chlorophyll as a part of complex candida treatment. It really helps when I have acute yeast infection (in this case I am taking about 6 tablespoons daily). I am really pleased with this product and will continue using it.