Wonderful product

Posted by 5758728339844577179 on Apr 05, 2015

My husband and I drink this daily and love this product. Definitely a great energy booster and cleanser.

good alkalinzer for body

Posted by Reviewer2188197 on Sep 17, 2011

use it for me and the dogs

very good product

Posted by 5263647170591249256 on Jun 21, 2014

I tried mint flavored chlorophyll before, and I like the natural one much more. It tastes nice (a bit sweet). I live in a very hot country, so everybody sweats here. I took 3 tablespoons daily and I noticed that my body odor was significantly reduced (including my feet!). I am still using my deodorant, of course, but by the end of the day I smell the same as I smelled in the morning. I started to use chlorophyll as a part of complex candida treatment. It really helps when I have acute yeast infection (in this case I am taking about 6 tablespoons daily). I am really pleased with this product and will continue using it.

Sweet.....????...but not sour

Posted by 5597397942295792649 on Dec 08, 2015

I have been taking a 100% Chlorophyll product for a while and decided to try Chlorofresh. Even though it doesn't state on the label being 100% it does smell and taste like my other product...BUT, why does it have a sweet after taste? is it a flavor additive to make it more pleasing to the palette? I still consider this product a very good price value and you do not have to "stink" to use it. Chlorophyll is a near miracle cure all, proven to be extremely beneficial for many aliments.

Nature's way Cholorfresh

Posted by Reviewer2411639 on Sep 11, 2008

I like this product very much, but it came to me leaking green. I had ordered two of the cholorfresh and both of them were unusable. I called to let you guys know about the problem and was told that they would be replaced, but I am still waiting for my replacements.

Chlorofresh

Posted by Reviewer1275131 on Feb 15, 2009

I thought I had canceled this on the order and I was disappointed to have it arrive in the order, I did not need two types of chlorophyll. This tells me that something in the website is not working properly.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1071525 on May 25, 2009

no body odor!!!

Natures Way chlorofresh

Posted by Reviewer1302113 on Jul 07, 2009

love the chlorofresh and the way you pack it to get it here safe and sound! Thanks

Chlrorphyll --- A source of health.....

Posted by Reviewer1980465 on Oct 05, 2009

Source Naturals Chlrophyll is one of the best. And the benefits of Chlorophyll are too much that it can not be listed here. I firstly tried the Softgel of Clorofresh -- was very satisfied. I strongly suggest not this version but the softgel version because it is much more economical. I had to switch it to liquid version but it is disadvantegous in economical terms so I did not switch to this liquid version yet - it stands still in the refrigerator. But stars go to this brand of Chlorophyll...

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2695522 on Jul 09, 2010

detox, tastes better when i combine it with lemon flavored cod liver oil