Nature's Way Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer3112178 on May 07, 2009

Excellent product for overall health and allergies.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1071525 on May 25, 2009

no body odor!!!

Great Product !

Posted by Reviewer1669385 on Jan 27, 2011

Love this. Great for cleansing or adding it during a juice fast. iherb and DHL service is the best. Orders shipped same day and always delivered next day to Canada via DHL. I will continue to order from iherb!

Love this Product!

Posted by Reviewer3194469 on Oct 07, 2010

Feel good when using this product and notice BM smells is a lot less than normal. I'm sensitive to oders

Wonderful product

Posted by 5758728339844577179 on Apr 05, 2015

My husband and I drink this daily and love this product. Definitely a great energy booster and cleanser.

Sweet.....????...but not sour

Posted by 5597397942295792649 on Dec 08, 2015

I have been taking a 100% Chlorophyll product for a while and decided to try Chlorofresh. Even though it doesn't state on the label being 100% it does smell and taste like my other product...BUT, why does it have a sweet after taste? is it a flavor additive to make it more pleasing to the palette? I still consider this product a very good price value and you do not have to "stink" to use it. Chlorophyll is a near miracle cure all, proven to be extremely beneficial for many aliments.

WAY TOO SWEET

Posted by 4766679598926036279 on Mar 18, 2016

I wanted to like this, but it tastes way too sweet to be any good. There's nothing in the ingredients that state why it's so sweet though.

Nature's way Cholorfresh

Posted by Reviewer2411639 on Sep 11, 2008

I like this product very much, but it came to me leaking green. I had ordered two of the cholorfresh and both of them were unusable. I called to let you guys know about the problem and was told that they would be replaced, but I am still waiting for my replacements.

Chlorofresh

Posted by Reviewer1275131 on Feb 15, 2009

I thought I had canceled this on the order and I was disappointed to have it arrive in the order, I did not need two types of chlorophyll. This tells me that something in the website is not working properly.

Natures Way chlorofresh

Posted by Reviewer1302113 on Jul 07, 2009

love the chlorofresh and the way you pack it to get it here safe and sound! Thanks