Would go for the plain next time

Posted by 5523184361314307279 on Apr 17, 2016

Great to mix into water or drinks; however, I tried gargling with this as recommended and it gave me a sore throat. - Also, mint is a bit overpowering!

can detox and clean my body

Posted by 5377285834052168005 on Mar 28, 2016

usually the liquid chlorophyll tastes bad, but not for this one it tastes authentic mint and i feel the cleanness inside my body

Salsa breath, be gone!!

Posted by Reviewer2945633 on Sep 05, 2015

This is a simple, easy to take, effective remedy against breath issues caused by certain foods. I can eat my stinky foods, take a teaspoon or two of this, and have confidence I won't knock someone over with offensive exhalations. Seems to work, I always have a bottle in my refrigerator.

Good

Posted by sfordm on Dec 08, 2014

Quality is ok, but not the best

tastes great

Posted by 5165048244053206900 on Oct 19, 2014

and my kids like to eat it off the spoon :)

Hidden ingredient

Posted by 5460017162830610883 on Aug 26, 2014

Regular, unflavored chlorophyll has a very strong, recognizable taste. I've tried a mint flavored chlorophyll from a different company that totally palatable, almost tasty, but this one is not so good. There's definitely some kind of powerful sweetener hidden in the "natural mint flavor" ingredient. Very sneaky. I mean it was REALLY strong and WAY too sweet. I think it tasted even worse than unflavored chlorophyll. Seriously, I couldn't get through the bottle fast enough.

all i can say is wow

Posted by 4704916010842636465 on Jul 21, 2014

I have been looking for help relieving hemorrhoid pain and chlorofresh taken twice a day has made all the difference.

excellent product, the lowest price

Posted by 4882509516488569413 on Jul 13, 2014

excellent product, low price, high quality. I loved the products. I will always buy it. thank you store and manufacturer for the product. I am very satisfied.

Chlorofresh always fresh and affordable with iherb co.

Posted by Reviewer2655763 on Jun 02, 2014

this stuff is so great for our family and we use it all the time It is a super product by a reliable company and always comes fresh and never damaged during shipment like some mail order companies we purchased from in the past . We find it to be potent but the kids like the sweet taste.

Too sweet and didn't work for me

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

This might be a good product and might work well for other people, but for me it didn't work that well at all. Firstly, it's quite sweet. Who needs that much sweetness? And what's the sweetener? - it's not listed on the ingredients' list. There are some comments here of people who said that while taking the product they didn't sweat. Well, I did sweat more than normal while taking this product, although the smell wasn't bad. I'll try another product next time.