Salsa breath, be gone!!

Posted by Reviewer2945633 on Sep 05, 2015

This is a simple, easy to take, effective remedy against breath issues caused by certain foods. I can eat my stinky foods, take a teaspoon or two of this, and have confidence I won't knock someone over with offensive exhalations. Seems to work, I always have a bottle in my refrigerator.

tastes great

Posted by 5165048244053206900 on Oct 19, 2014

and my kids like to eat it off the spoon :)

excellent product, the lowest price

Posted by 4882509516488569413 on Jul 13, 2014

excellent product, low price, high quality. I loved the products. I will always buy it. thank you store and manufacturer for the product. I am very satisfied.

Chlorofresh always fresh and affordable with iherb co.

Posted by Reviewer2655763 on Jun 02, 2014

this stuff is so great for our family and we use it all the time It is a super product by a reliable company and always comes fresh and never damaged during shipment like some mail order companies we purchased from in the past . We find it to be potent but the kids like the sweet taste.

I used one tablespoon the night before last. The following morning i had easy bowl movements for once and the best

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Mar 11, 2014

bit was I actually forgot to put on deodorant that morning before work and stressed about it all the way to work as normally I have body odour but to my surprise I had very faint body odour if any at all, I even went for a power walk later that night in the heat and was sweating a fair bit by the time I got home but AGAIN no body odour!

Less body odour

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Feb 13, 2014

I did notice within a week, maybe two, that I had next to nothing body odour, even when I didn't shower for couple of days. I didn't order it for that reason, but some may find it a bonus. I believe a diet should include chlorophyll. There's much research about it. I purchased this particular one because it also contains copper. For the price that it's being sold for here on iHerb, how can you go wrong?

Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Liquid Chlorophyll, Natural Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473.2 ml)

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Big bottle of chlorophyll you will use for a long time:) Good for cold seasons especially or for fresh breath as mouthwash. Большая, почти пол-литровая бутыль, пить долго придётся:) Хорошая штука в межсезонье или зимой. Хлорофилл также можно использовать как ополаскиватель для полости рта, он освежает дыхание.

Yummy

Posted by 5435349709488651067 on Feb 13, 2013

My husband and I take this or the pills every day, and boy does this work. We take it in a cup of juice, taste great. Keep this in stock, I will buy this again and again. thank you so much.

Great

Posted by NurseEmily on Sep 03, 2012

Nice add to boring water, i do think it works im just on so many different supplements hard to remember everyday since you store in the fridge

Goes down easy

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Aug 12, 2012

I didn't get this for 'deodorant' reasons so can't comment on that except that my breath does feel fresher in the mornings. I got it to alkalise my body. it seems to do the job, it's minty (like mouthwash) and i checked with the company, it's totally vegetarian and doesn't have absorbable sugars.