Great Minty Taste

Posted by Reviewer2271467 on Mar 27, 2011

Lovely product but the bottle kept leaking no matter how tight. Made a huge mess! But the product is fantastic - just needs a better bottle.

normal

Posted by Reviewer2100857 on Feb 28, 2011

drink was not long until I see the effect. taste normal

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1725383 on Apr 04, 2011

Good chlorophyll

Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer1140821 on Aug 09, 2010

We love this product! Its fresh mint taste & the way it cleanses our digest system. The downside is that its not really user friendly when it comes to pouring the contents out of the bottle. It often resulted in spillage & therefore wastage :(

chlorophyll

Posted by 5077222508920034244 on Aug 13, 2013

husband has been using for 2 yrs... works well to keeping smell to a min.

Yummy

Posted by 5435349709488651067 on Feb 13, 2013

My husband and I take this or the pills every day, and boy does this work. We take it in a cup of juice, taste great. Keep this in stock, I will buy this again and again. thank you so much.

Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Liquid Chlorophyll, Natural Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473.2 ml)

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Big bottle of chlorophyll you will use for a long time:) Good for cold seasons especially or for fresh breath as mouthwash. Большая, почти пол-литровая бутыль, пить долго придётся:) Хорошая штука в межсезонье или зимой. Хлорофилл также можно использовать как ополаскиватель для полости рта, он освежает дыхание.

I used one tablespoon the night before last. The following morning i had easy bowl movements for once and the best

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Mar 11, 2014

bit was I actually forgot to put on deodorant that morning before work and stressed about it all the way to work as normally I have body odour but to my surprise I had very faint body odour if any at all, I even went for a power walk later that night in the heat and was sweating a fair bit by the time I got home but AGAIN no body odour!

excellent product, the lowest price

Posted by 4882509516488569413 on Jul 13, 2014

excellent product, low price, high quality. I loved the products. I will always buy it. thank you store and manufacturer for the product. I am very satisfied.

Less body odour

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Feb 13, 2014

I did notice within a week, maybe two, that I had next to nothing body odour, even when I didn't shower for couple of days. I didn't order it for that reason, but some may find it a bonus. I believe a diet should include chlorophyll. There's much research about it. I purchased this particular one because it also contains copper. For the price that it's being sold for here on iHerb, how can you go wrong?