tastes great

Posted by 5165048244053206900 on Oct 19, 2014

and my kids like to eat it off the spoon :)

chlorophyll

Posted by 5077222508920034244 on Aug 13, 2013

husband has been using for 2 yrs... works well to keeping smell to a min.

Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer3281059 on Jun 05, 2011

Love this stuff - it works - have been drinking it for years - mix a large amount in a large glass of water. I mix enough so I taste the mint, add some ice, just a good as any cocktail.

Great Minty Taste

Posted by Reviewer2271467 on Mar 27, 2011

Lovely product but the bottle kept leaking no matter how tight. Made a huge mess! But the product is fantastic - just needs a better bottle.

normal

Posted by Reviewer2100857 on Feb 28, 2011

drink was not long until I see the effect. taste normal

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1725383 on Apr 04, 2011

Good chlorophyll

Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer1140821 on Aug 09, 2010

We love this product! Its fresh mint taste & the way it cleanses our digest system. The downside is that its not really user friendly when it comes to pouring the contents out of the bottle. It often resulted in spillage & therefore wastage :(

Hidden ingredient

Posted by 5460017162830610883 on Aug 26, 2014

Regular, unflavored chlorophyll has a very strong, recognizable taste. I've tried a mint flavored chlorophyll from a different company that totally palatable, almost tasty, but this one is not so good. There's definitely some kind of powerful sweetener hidden in the "natural mint flavor" ingredient. Very sneaky. I mean it was REALLY strong and WAY too sweet. I think it tasted even worse than unflavored chlorophyll. Seriously, I couldn't get through the bottle fast enough.

Not the best!

Posted by Reviewer3100533 on Feb 19, 2014

This is fresh tasting and adds almost no taste to the water, however I will not be purchasing it again. I normally purchase my Chlorophyll from "Sprouts", which is a chain fresh store, but decided to get this one because the price for the amount was better. Well this formula is far weaker than the "Sprouts" formula. 4 full droppers worth of this is equivalent to 1 dropper full of the "Sprouts" version. I can't wait to be done with this bottle, and go back to my "Sprouts" version.

Less body odour

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Feb 13, 2014

I did notice within a week, maybe two, that I had next to nothing body odour, even when I didn't shower for couple of days. I didn't order it for that reason, but some may find it a bonus. I believe a diet should include chlorophyll. There's much research about it. I purchased this particular one because it also contains copper. For the price that it's being sold for here on iHerb, how can you go wrong?