Nature's Way Chlororfresh

Posted by Reviewer2693711 on Nov 13, 2008

I really like the fresh minty flavor!

Audrey Kaprielian, MSN, CNS, RN

Posted by Reviewer1178235 on Jan 11, 2009

Love this product! Every morning I have 1-2 tbsp in a glass of water to begin my day. I love the flavor and it seems to wake up my body so very nicely!!! Highly recommend!

Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer3281059 on Jun 05, 2011

Love this stuff - it works - have been drinking it for years - mix a large amount in a large glass of water. I mix enough so I taste the mint, add some ice, just a good as any cocktail.

Great Minty Taste

Posted by Reviewer2271467 on Mar 27, 2011

Lovely product but the bottle kept leaking no matter how tight. Made a huge mess! But the product is fantastic - just needs a better bottle.

normal

Posted by Reviewer2100857 on Feb 28, 2011

drink was not long until I see the effect. taste normal

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1725383 on Apr 04, 2011

Good chlorophyll

Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Liquid Chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer1140821 on Aug 09, 2010

We love this product! Its fresh mint taste & the way it cleanses our digest system. The downside is that its not really user friendly when it comes to pouring the contents out of the bottle. It often resulted in spillage & therefore wastage :(

chlorophyll

Posted by 5077222508920034244 on Aug 13, 2013

husband has been using for 2 yrs... works well to keeping smell to a min.

Too sweet and didn't work for me

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

This might be a good product and might work well for other people, but for me it didn't work that well at all. Firstly, it's quite sweet. Who needs that much sweetness? And what's the sweetener? - it's not listed on the ingredients' list. There are some comments here of people who said that while taking the product they didn't sweat. Well, I did sweat more than normal while taking this product, although the smell wasn't bad. I'll try another product next time.

Not the best!

Posted by Reviewer3100533 on Feb 19, 2014

This is fresh tasting and adds almost no taste to the water, however I will not be purchasing it again. I normally purchase my Chlorophyll from "Sprouts", which is a chain fresh store, but decided to get this one because the price for the amount was better. Well this formula is far weaker than the "Sprouts" formula. 4 full droppers worth of this is equivalent to 1 dropper full of the "Sprouts" version. I can't wait to be done with this bottle, and go back to my "Sprouts" version.