Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Liquid Chlorophyll, Natural Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473.2 ml)

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Big bottle of chlorophyll you will use for a long time:) Good for cold seasons especially or for fresh breath as mouthwash. Большая, почти пол-литровая бутыль, пить долго придётся:) Хорошая штука в межсезонье или зимой. Хлорофилл также можно использовать как ополаскиватель для полости рта, он освежает дыхание.

tastes great

Posted by 5165048244053206900 on Oct 19, 2014

and my kids like to eat it off the spoon :)

love it

Posted by 5205713554209454850 on Jun 26, 2016

very good product

Salsa breath, be gone!!

Posted by Reviewer2945633 on Sep 05, 2015

This is a simple, easy to take, effective remedy against breath issues caused by certain foods. I can eat my stinky foods, take a teaspoon or two of this, and have confidence I won't knock someone over with offensive exhalations. Seems to work, I always have a bottle in my refrigerator.

Less body odour

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Feb 13, 2014

I did notice within a week, maybe two, that I had next to nothing body odour, even when I didn't shower for couple of days. I didn't order it for that reason, but some may find it a bonus. I believe a diet should include chlorophyll. There's much research about it. I purchased this particular one because it also contains copper. For the price that it's being sold for here on iHerb, how can you go wrong?

It work good

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Aug 14, 2010

Love it

Tasty product

Posted by Reviewer1077784 on Sep 26, 2010

I have had liquid chlorophyll before, and wasn't excited about trying it again. This supplement surprised me. I added it to a little bit of water and it was refreshingly palatable. Will definitely buy again.

chlorofresh

Posted by Reviewer2683512 on Oct 02, 2010

This is a great product. I'm a skeptic, but this product deodorizes as advertised. I might look for pills in the future, but for now we're sticking with the Chlorofresh.

Better Breath

Posted by Reviewer2261586 on Nov 13, 2010

One of my dearest friends has had some pretty serious bad breath. I give him this in the morning to take to work, and it WORKS!

Love It

Posted by Reviewer1671612 on Feb 01, 2011

I've been taking this for 3 months and I love it!!!!!!!