I used one tablespoon the night before last. The following morning i had easy bowl movements for once and the best

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Mar 11, 2014

bit was I actually forgot to put on deodorant that morning before work and stressed about it all the way to work as normally I have body odour but to my surprise I had very faint body odour if any at all, I even went for a power walk later that night in the heat and was sweating a fair bit by the time I got home but AGAIN no body odour!

Yummy

Posted by 5435349709488651067 on Feb 13, 2013

My husband and I take this or the pills every day, and boy does this work. We take it in a cup of juice, taste great. Keep this in stock, I will buy this again and again. thank you so much.

Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Liquid Chlorophyll, Natural Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473.2 ml)

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Big bottle of chlorophyll you will use for a long time:) Good for cold seasons especially or for fresh breath as mouthwash. Большая, почти пол-литровая бутыль, пить долго придётся:) Хорошая штука в межсезонье или зимой. Хлорофилл также можно использовать как ополаскиватель для полости рта, он освежает дыхание.

Salsa breath, be gone!!

Posted by Reviewer2945633 on Sep 05, 2015

This is a simple, easy to take, effective remedy against breath issues caused by certain foods. I can eat my stinky foods, take a teaspoon or two of this, and have confidence I won't knock someone over with offensive exhalations. Seems to work, I always have a bottle in my refrigerator.

love it

Posted by 5205713554209454850 on Jun 26, 2016

very good product

It work good

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Aug 14, 2010

Love it

Tasty product

Posted by Reviewer1077784 on Sep 26, 2010

I have had liquid chlorophyll before, and wasn't excited about trying it again. This supplement surprised me. I added it to a little bit of water and it was refreshingly palatable. Will definitely buy again.

chlorofresh

Posted by Reviewer2683512 on Oct 02, 2010

This is a great product. I'm a skeptic, but this product deodorizes as advertised. I might look for pills in the future, but for now we're sticking with the Chlorofresh.

Better Breath

Posted by Reviewer2261586 on Nov 13, 2010

One of my dearest friends has had some pretty serious bad breath. I give him this in the morning to take to work, and it WORKS!

Love It

Posted by Reviewer1671612 on Feb 01, 2011

I've been taking this for 3 months and I love it!!!!!!!