Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Way, Chlorofresh, Liquid Chlorophyll, Natural Mint Flavor, 16 fl oz (473.2 ml)

Yummy

Posted by 5435349709488651067 on Feb 13, 2013

My husband and I take this or the pills every day, and boy does this work. We take it in a cup of juice, taste great. Keep this in stock, I will buy this again and again. thank you so much.

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Big bottle of chlorophyll you will use for a long time:) Good for cold seasons especially or for fresh breath as mouthwash. Большая, почти пол-литровая бутыль, пить долго придётся:) Хорошая штука в межсезонье или зимой. Хлорофилл также можно использовать как ополаскиватель для полости рта, он освежает дыхание.

I used one tablespoon the night before last. The following morning i had easy bowl movements for once and the best

Posted by 5705173887980299955 on Mar 11, 2014

bit was I actually forgot to put on deodorant that morning before work and stressed about it all the way to work as normally I have body odour but to my surprise I had very faint body odour if any at all, I even went for a power walk later that night in the heat and was sweating a fair bit by the time I got home but AGAIN no body odour!

excellent product, the lowest price

Posted by 4882509516488569413 on Jul 13, 2014

excellent product, low price, high quality. I loved the products. I will always buy it. thank you store and manufacturer for the product. I am very satisfied.

Less body odour

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Feb 13, 2014

I did notice within a week, maybe two, that I had next to nothing body odour, even when I didn't shower for couple of days. I didn't order it for that reason, but some may find it a bonus. I believe a diet should include chlorophyll. There's much research about it. I purchased this particular one because it also contains copper. For the price that it's being sold for here on iHerb, how can you go wrong?