Too sweet and didn't work for me

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

This might be a good product and might work well for other people, but for me it didn't work that well at all. Firstly, it's quite sweet. Who needs that much sweetness? And what's the sweetener? - it's not listed on the ingredients' list. There are some comments here of people who said that while taking the product they didn't sweat. Well, I did sweat more than normal while taking this product, although the smell wasn't bad. I'll try another product next time.

Hidden ingredient

Posted by 5460017162830610883 on Aug 26, 2014

Regular, unflavored chlorophyll has a very strong, recognizable taste. I've tried a mint flavored chlorophyll from a different company that totally palatable, almost tasty, but this one is not so good. There's definitely some kind of powerful sweetener hidden in the "natural mint flavor" ingredient. Very sneaky. I mean it was REALLY strong and WAY too sweet. I think it tasted even worse than unflavored chlorophyll. Seriously, I couldn't get through the bottle fast enough.

Not the best!

Posted by Reviewer3100533 on Feb 19, 2014

This is fresh tasting and adds almost no taste to the water, however I will not be purchasing it again. I normally purchase my Chlorophyll from "Sprouts", which is a chain fresh store, but decided to get this one because the price for the amount was better. Well this formula is far weaker than the "Sprouts" formula. 4 full droppers worth of this is equivalent to 1 dropper full of the "Sprouts" version. I can't wait to be done with this bottle, and go back to my "Sprouts" version.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1854052 on Apr 07, 2011

Too sweety for me, besides didn't notice smth special after taking it for 2 weeks

garšīgs!

Posted by Strelka on Aug 04, 2012

Zaļais pigments augos – hlorofils – savas dzīvinošās enerģijas dēļ dažkārt tiek dēvēts par „zaļo Saules gaismu”. Pēc savas uzbūves tas ir tik pārsteidzoši līdzīgs cilvēka hemoglobīnam, ka droši varētu dēvēties arī par „zaļajiem eritrocītiem”. Un ļoti veselīgs!

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1000805 on Jul 27, 2008

great tasting and great for u.

Very good...

GREAT SERVICE

chlorophyll

Posted by Reviewer3064996 on Oct 11, 2008

haven't tried yet

Always Great products from Natures Way!

Posted by Reviewer2289355 on Dec 25, 2008