Strong/ thick mint flavour

Posted by 4976227745554631851 on Aug 12, 2016

The mint flavour is too strong for me and had to lower dosage (10ml instead of 15ml) and dilute with water. Hence, still prefer liquid Chlorophyll with (lightly flavoured) spearmint though it does not taste "sweet" compared with this. A bottle can last me about 1 month, drinking once a day on weekdays.

benefits of our hair

Posted by Reviewer2630212 on Jan 25, 2010

very good for my hair

Good

Posted by sfordm on Dec 08, 2014

Quality is ok, but not the best

did not feel the changes after the use of

Posted by Reviewer2909058 on Feb 03, 2012

did not feel the changes after the use of

Good Stuff Bad Taste

Posted by Reviewer3310425 on Nov 04, 2010

this stuff is good it just leaves a very strong after taste so just have a chaser ready.

Too sweet and didn't work for me

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

This might be a good product and might work well for other people, but for me it didn't work that well at all. Firstly, it's quite sweet. Who needs that much sweetness? And what's the sweetener? - it's not listed on the ingredients' list. There are some comments here of people who said that while taking the product they didn't sweat. Well, I did sweat more than normal while taking this product, although the smell wasn't bad. I'll try another product next time.

Not as effective

Posted by Reviewer1600992 on Mar 22, 2011

This was the 2nd brand I tried (I since have purchased a 3rd brand and think I like the 1st best. Sunny Green) My husband and I both noticed this didn't seem to be as effective but taste was fine.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1854052 on Apr 07, 2011

Too sweety for me, besides didn't notice smth special after taking it for 2 weeks

garšīgs!

Posted by Strelka on Aug 04, 2012

Zaļais pigments augos – hlorofils – savas dzīvinošās enerģijas dēļ dažkārt tiek dēvēts par „zaļo Saules gaismu”. Pēc savas uzbūves tas ir tik pārsteidzoši līdzīgs cilvēka hemoglobīnam, ka droši varētu dēvēties arī par „zaļajiem eritrocītiem”. Un ļoti veselīgs!

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1000805 on Jul 27, 2008

great tasting and great for u.