10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, Corn Silk, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

does what it's supposed to do

Posted by Reviewer3011871 on Oct 10, 2011

This is helping to get rid of my water retention problem very well. There is a noticeable difference in my fingers and legs. My rings are a lot easier to get off now and my socks do not strangle my legs. Thanks for a great product that is affordably priced. Curtis in Texas

Corn Silk really helped

Posted by Reviewer1732994 on Jan 24, 2012

We tried this for our 15 yr old dog. It decreased the "accidents" and leaking, dribbling, ect.. by about 50-75 %. We have been out now for 3 days and all I did today was clean up "accidents". She is about 35 pounds and we sprinkle one capsule on her food twice a day for a total of 2 caps a day. One note... Our vet said to use 5 meq of potassium daily if we continued to give the Corn Silk to her. The cost of these caps is a lot cheaper then buying the doggie pads

Corn Silk et.al.

Posted by Reviewer2421578 on Sep 30, 2009

I want to let you know that I am happy with the selection of herbs you offer and very happy to have found a source of natural healing products that is good quality and affordable. I had diabetes when I was young and through exercise and macrobiotics I was able to heal myself. However, because of the damage caused by the diabetes, I take hawthorn for my heart, milk thistle for my liver, corn silk for my kidneys. Thank you so much for keeping the prices reasonable. That's something I don't find anymore. Thank you again!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2589043 on Aug 28, 2010

I recently suffered from a heart attack and needed something more to help keep water retention away. I can personally say that this stuff works better than dandelion root and it also helps regulate the heart. This stuff keeps the swelling in my legs and feet completely down. I was put on lasix but it wasn't enough so I added this.

Amazing results

Posted by Reviewer1676071 on Mar 06, 2012

My brother uses cornsilk for his high blood pressure which he has not bee able to control in the past with medication. He said the cornsilk was working for him and he recommended it to me. After reading the reviews, I realized it could also be used for urinary problems. It has worked surprisingly well for that condition also. The effect was immediate and most welcome. I did have to take double the recommended dosage to get the same effect as the recommended dosage of the cornsilk tincture. The order was shipped quickly, much to my delight.