This is a great product

Posted by Reviewer2900469 on May 24, 2010

As my doc said to drink several glasses of cranberry juice a day and I am diabetic this was impossible and I won't drink the diet cocktails as they are filled with Aspartame. I started taking the caps and they are very effective.

Ecker

Posted by Reviewer2703362 on Feb 17, 2012

Ur product works real good.Love it

Nature's Way, Cranberry Fruit

Posted by Reviewer1426028 on Jan 01, 2008

Works great!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Mar 12, 2008

I have been using Nature's Way Cranberry for years to help prevent bladder infections and it has done the job. Highly recommend it!

It works !!!

Posted by Reviewer1648956 on Jul 20, 2013

I was suffering from urinary and sinus infections. I didn't know if the cranberry would help with the sinus infections, but it does. I take 2 capsules 3 times a day, and I have been feeling better than ever. I am free from urinary and sinus infections.

amazing

Posted by 5440832608008428427 on May 12, 2015

It works!!

cranberry

Posted by 4868196952805653918 on Sep 02, 2015

I am glad I found your website. The store I purchased them from before have closed.

very good

Posted by bugajuk on Jun 15, 2016

Very good product, i always have some capsules in my purse, in case if i start to feel like i will have bladder inflammation, or if i forget to take enough water during work, one capsule helps to prevent any bladder inflammation. Plus in our country the same product (the same amount) is expensive..so will buy again.

Works well, no fillers

Posted by Hizerom on Jul 14, 2016

This is a nice cranberry product that I use to support urinary health. My urinary issues have been almost non-existent since taking this every day! I also love that it has no fillers, and feel comfortable taking larger doses of it if I happen to have an issue.

Cranberry Caps

Posted by Reviewer1586810 on Nov 22, 2008

I take each day to help prevent urinary tract infections.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »