10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Not as good as i3C

Posted by Reviewer2840642 on Jun 30, 2011

This has a strong hormonal impact. Many will not be able to bear it. Try LEF's Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract (bsically i3C) instead - its a precurser to DIM and the impact on the body is much more smooth and gradual.

not for everyone

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 27, 2013

it is not supposed to be used for hormone sensitive conditions such as endometriosis. As a prevention yes, but when already sick - no.

Nature's Way, DIM-Plus

Posted by Cataddicted on Sep 11, 2010

I tried this product for menopause symptoms (hot flashes and not able to sleep at night). After a week the sweating went so bad that I had to quit tablets. Now I am suffering from the worst sweating all the time and I do not know what to do!!! I am so disappointed with this product that I am giving one star only because you can not give any less. I got a very good lesson with this one: go to the doctor first and get hormone blood tests, do not take any pills by yourself because it only makes things worse.

Nature's Way DIM Plus Estrogen Metabolism

Posted by Reviewer3041921 on Nov 04, 2009

This product I am allergic to. When I'd awake each morning I was just about strangling and had a pronounced metal taste in my mouth. I tried to endure it for about 3 weaks; I saw no benefit - just endured the horrible side effects of it.

Not Good

Posted by Reviewer3111774 on May 24, 2011

I got this after reading the rave reviews. However, am quite disappointed with the effect. I got more acne with this than with anything else. So it will not suit everyone for sure.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »