10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, DIM-plus, Estrogen Metabolism, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

DIM saved my life

Posted by zsuzsa on Apr 02, 2012

I use this along with Emerita Pro-Gest cream, and for the first time in my life (Im 31 years old, female) I feel like bricks have been lifted off my shoulders. For the first week I felt irritable, and even more out of balance than usual - but then magic happened. I have such a wonderful sense of well-being, my body feels relaxed and in the "flow" of life, and my hormones are finally balancing. I want to get up and do things, for the sake of doing them. I can exercise longer, eat foods that normally would upset my stomach and sleep all throughout the night. My acne has already started to clear and my PMS gone. I've tried and taken so many remedies for over a decade to heal my hormone issues that have either half worked or not worked at all - so to comment that this might be a placebo effect, is out of the question. It's not. DIM is wonderful and I recommend this to anyone who suffers from hormonal imbalance. The longer you stay on this product, the better you will feel - thus I am excited to see what will become of me a few months down the road. I just got my life back.

The BEST!!!

Posted by Reviewer3279416 on Jul 26, 2011

I do believe that just about everyone should take these. I am a breast cancer survivor and this supplement lowers the estrodial, which is the aggressive estrogen that grows into cancers in both men and women. It makes me and my husband both nicer people by keeping our estrogen in check. I also give it to my 20 year old daughter who gets PMS as PMS and cancer prevention. GOOD STUFF!!!!!

Great for Perimenopause

Posted by Reviewer2498812 on Jan 11, 2012

I'm at that age where I should be experiencing mood swings, hot flashes, night sweats, dry skin and other signs of impending menopause, but DIM Plus Estrogen has kept all of those symptoms away. Recommended.

Thrilled With This Product!

Posted by Reviewer1105466 on Jul 15, 2008

I have tried so many supplements for menopause symptoms (night sweats, hot flashes etc), none were noticeably effective until DIM - this really must balance good and bad estrogen - my symptoms have all but disappeared. I sleep almost through the night now and feel so much better! I started using the NOW Foods Natural Progesterone Calming Lavender Skin Cream at the same time - so it may be a combination of both that have relieved my symptoms. Oh and iHerbs service, selection and pricing is second to none! Sandi from Canada.

Relief, when nothing else would help

Posted by Reviewer1470069 on Apr 17, 2010

I started taking this product only days before my last cycle began and didn't notice much of a difference in the PMS and related menstrual pains and problems. However, I've been taking it for a few months now, and the difference is amazing. So far, it has helped stop breakthrough bleeding, 2+ weeks of non-stop violent migraines (I still get the onset of an occasional one depending on other factors, but no worse than any other time of the month, and they're managable), and really helped ease the muscle pain, cramping and back aches I experienced for years. I'd highly recommend this product, and suggest that even if you don't experience immediately noticeable relief, don't give up on it right away. It might take time or increasing the dose. I take two a day, with my vitamins.