Not as good as i3C

Posted by Reviewer2840642 on Jun 30, 2011

This has a strong hormonal impact. Many will not be able to bear it. Try LEF's Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract (bsically i3C) instead - its a precurser to DIM and the impact on the body is much more smooth and gradual.

Nature's Way, DIM-Plus

Posted by Cataddicted on Sep 11, 2010

I tried this product for menopause symptoms (hot flashes and not able to sleep at night). After a week the sweating went so bad that I had to quit tablets. Now I am suffering from the worst sweating all the time and I do not know what to do!!! I am so disappointed with this product that I am giving one star only because you can not give any less. I got a very good lesson with this one: go to the doctor first and get hormone blood tests, do not take any pills by yourself because it only makes things worse.

not for everyone

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Oct 27, 2013

it is not supposed to be used for hormone sensitive conditions such as endometriosis. As a prevention yes, but when already sick - no.

Not good for me

Posted by 5196097290888047039 on Oct 12, 2014

Bleed heavy for endometrosis. I stop taking this

Formula change

Posted by Reviewer1342923 on Jun 22, 2015

I've been using these for years because of endometriosis symptoms but ever since the formula changed it no longer works. I am back to having tender breasts, headaches and even acne.

Made things worse

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Mar 16, 2011

I have complex issues for sure, severe endometriosis which I just had extensive bowel and pelvic surgery for. I only have one ovary remaining as well and am premenopausal. I read all the rave reviews, have tried these for 3 months and am not getting the worst hot flushes I've ever had (actually never had them before or even after surgery). I would not recommend these unfortunately. Everybody is different but they have not helped me at all, quite the opposite. And they did not regulate my cycle at all. Still months between periods.

Estrogen Metabolism formula

Posted by Reviewer1411287 on May 11, 2010

Based on the reviews I decided I should try this product. Thus far, I'm wondering if I started it at a bad time, if I'm having an adverse reaction based on taking 5htp and Acai with it, or if it's just not something I need because I've taken it for about 3 weeks now and I've been irritable, unfocused, unhappy, and fatigued. This could be PMS , it could be a mix of the above mentioned herbs, I'm not sure yet. I intend to finish out the bottle before I make a decision but if anyone else has had a similar experience, please do tell !

Wow

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 22, 2012

What a waste, sincerely. Even 10 pills had zero effect upon my high estrogen.

Lost my order and money :- (

Posted by Reviewer2782544 on Sep 16, 2011

Stopped in Norvegian customs and returned to Iherb. Very satisfied with Iherb until now but Iherb have not replied my e-mail request about returning my money or letting me order other products instead of the lost products.

Not Good

Posted by Reviewer3111774 on May 24, 2011

I got this after reading the rave reviews. However, am quite disappointed with the effect. I got more acne with this than with anything else. So it will not suit everyone for sure.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »