• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Not a lot of DIM in this

Posted by Toobusy on Feb 27, 2008

I purchased this DIM because it as "bio-responsive" thinking that meant better. After using it for nearly a year and still having hot flashes and symptoms of perimenopause..I started to wonder why other women praised DIM so much. I started looking on the internet and found that the suggested dosage of diindolylmethane (DIM) per day is 100 - 200 mg for women to relief symptoms. Then I noticed that DIM-Plus has 100 mg of diindolylmethane complex per 2 capsules. It then says that only 25% of that complex per serving is actually diindolylmethane. That means per capsule, you get 12.5 mg of diindolylmethane and their suggested dosage is 2 capsules for a total of only 25mg diindolylmethane. Great...no wonder I'm still so hot all the time. I should be taking 8 a day to get the suggested 100 mg for women. I wonder if those women who reviewed this product as working great were using it more for PMS or early perimenopause since it worked at such a low dose. I think for myself, I need something stronger.

Definitely works...

Posted by Reviewer1516620 on Feb 27, 2012

Unfortunately, it worked a bit too well, or maybe it just didn't suit me. Maybe I did not have estrogen dominance, as the lowered estrogen levels caused by this product caused me to have constant headaches, even at a dose of one capsule per day. I even experienced migraine with aura, for the first time of my life. Maybe I should have seen this coming, since I tend to get headaches during my period, when estrogen levels naturally drop. I used DIM together with Calcium D-Glucarate, which probably added to the effect. I wasn't sure how to rate this product, as it did work, but it just wasn't suitable for me. I definitely recommend this to women who really do suffer from symptoms of excess estrogen, I just wasn't one of them. However, my sleep quality almost immediately improved since I started taking both of these supplements.

DIM-plus

Posted by 4881367513637684814 on Mar 28, 2014

I was excited to get this product after reading so many 5 star ratings, however within a week, I decided it wasn't for me - I had severe headaches and ache

Not as good as Royal Maca Dim 3 caps per day

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Apr 18, 2011

I was taking this for over a year, initially I loved it but found it didn't correct my hormonal imbalance every month, some months were good and some months were bad but better than if I didn't take them at all. I have recently changed to Royal Maca Dim 3 caps per day, this is far superior and have been PMS free since taking it from month two, month one on 2 caps was better than 4 of Dim plus.

Undetermined

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on May 12, 2010

Am 45 years old suffering from menopausal symptoms. Tried this product for a month and believe it did help with some issues (night sweats, sleeplessness). However, about the time I started using it my face started breaking out really bad. Also, not sure it helped any with the mood swings.

DIM

Posted by Reviewer1645548 on Nov 03, 2011

I do not feel a difference since taking this capsules