doesn't contain much DIM

Posted by 4718393116927761186 on Jun 02, 2015

This stuff works so well, I bought it for my hormonal acne. And I saw my acne starting to clear up after 1 month. At first, I thought it didn't work because nothing happened after 2 weeks, I was taking 2 capsules per day the first week then 4 capsules the next week. Then I saw a review on iherb, someone said that 2 capsules only contain 25mg of DIM, and we are supposed to take 100mg of DIM per day to see the results. Then I started to take 6 capsules per day and it worked within 2 weeks. So I felt like for the price, the bottle empties too fast, I thought 120 capsules should last me a long time but if I take 6 capsules per day, a bottle only lasts for one month. For the price it is too expensive. I'm searching for cheaper alternative.

Not so sure as yet

Posted by 5439106477321641522 on May 19, 2015

I have been taking for a week, started on double to dose to attack the issues faster (as recommended). Possibly to early to tell if any improvements/changes. Fingers crossed things hoping for a 'miracle'.

Need more time to rate this

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Mar 06, 2015

I've only been taking this for 2 weeks so not enough time to tell if it has made much difference. Will continue taking and update in a few months.

I don't know

Posted by 4713116635328172428 on Apr 04, 2014

Taking this for 2weeks now and don't see any changes.

Seem to be doing something

Posted by 5235704199961612980 on Feb 19, 2014

I'm not sure if it's the pills or placebo effect, bit I generally feel better when taking them and I seem to have stopped gaining fat on the same amount if calories after a competition diet

breast support

Posted by AmericanDreamCatcherInc on Oct 10, 2013

It would be nice to know this were organic or non-gmo

did nothing for me

Posted by IHeartIHerb on Jun 30, 2013

i keep hearing about the wonders of DIM for regulating estrogen dominance. well this did nothing for me... i didn't notice any real changes for the better or worse. maybe i need to keep using it but after one bottle i'm not sure if i'll reinvest. i'm going to explore other herbal options out there.

No way to tell if it's doing anything for me

Posted by Reviewer2677508 on Oct 29, 2012

Like pretty much every supplement I've ever bought, it's hard to tell if this is really doing anything. But in this particular case, that's because I bought this a s a prophylactic against the side-effects of taking a testosterone enhancer. It's hard to tell if the test booster is itself doing anything, but I haven't grown breasts so I guess this DIM is at least doing that much (or nothing... who knows). I will say that the product is one of the better quality brands of DIM and a good price, so no excuse for getting the cheap stuff.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2078719 on Sep 19, 2012

Used to take these a while back recommended by a naturopath, felt like they were helping me back then, ran out & never repurchased, now I did and maybe it's helping balance my hormones, maybe not..

just okay

Posted by elrapha on Sep 17, 2012

i have used this product and i did't feel any effect. Source natural dim is much better, far more effective. i was surprised this product has so many good reviews. source natural is better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »