Dim Plus

Posted by 4613018156533427306 on Jan 31, 2016

The supplements helped me with hormonal imbalance and regulating menses. i have the problem of irregular menstruation and menstruation that can come once every 3 monts, lasting for 4 weeks or more. with the use of dim plus for 3.5mths , my menses is now more regular and normal, with each time lasting for 6-7 days.

Strong stuff

Posted by Reviewer2020565 on Dec 16, 2015

Be careful of this stuff (DIM in general). It's pretty strong and can throw off your hormones more than you think!

Seeing results

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Sep 09, 2014

Small capsule and easy to swallow. I had a few damaged in my bottle so check. I have been taking them for just under a month now and am seeing my adult acne clear up. I take it with burdock root, liver detoxifier, Yellow skin cleanse, Vitex and zinc. I have them with lunch.

Ok

Posted by 4906709417508028890 on Aug 05, 2014

Easy to swallow; they seem to have the effect of getting the excess water out of the body. I suppose I need to use them for a longer period of time to be able to fully understand the effectiveness

No menopause symptoms - my period came back!

Posted by 5128481965702391328 on Jul 12, 2014

DIM-plus works very well for me in menopause. I'm 52 years old. I've use them in combination with a soy product for about three months now. I have much relieve from all the nasty menopause symptomes - like bursting into sweat anywhere, feeling moody etc. But - one problem seems to have occured - that is my period seems to be back. Sort of with a vengeance... Hopefully that is only a temporarily set back..

miss

Posted by 5155581938609908935 on Jun 04, 2014

not sure if i get any effect but its my second bottle

Great addition to my fitness regime

Posted by 5193366934507471592 on Apr 11, 2014

I've been using DIM for my preparation before my fitness competition - being a woman it's not easy to get rid of "oestrogen fat" on the hips/thighs. I've been taking 2x2 daily and have seen improvements in those areas. Definitely recommended!

DIM PLUS Natures way

Posted by 5266528487377478512 on Dec 30, 2013

value for $$$ and a good product

ok

Posted by Reviewer1257988 on Oct 31, 2013

worked great for hot flashes the first bottle, but the 2nd didn't. red clover by natures way works for me now. go figure

Cannot really say if this works or not

Posted by Reviewer1532403 on Jul 20, 2013

This may not be strong enough to make a big difference. Sometimes I notice an improvement in the way I feel, but other times it does not change anything. However, I do think that the ingredients are useful if taken in a quantity that is big enough to make a difference.