• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Facial hair

Posted by Reviewer2071518 on Jul 31, 2011

Hi there! I first bought this product to balance my body fat distribution. My quads and hams skin folds were substantially bigger than my other skin folds and my trainer said that it was due to high oestrogen. I read the reviews and decided to go for this product. At the same time I started taking some other supplements (magnesium, zinc, vitamin B, E... etc) and the most noticeable effect of all this was that I literally could not notice my cycle - the duration of bleeding decreased from a week to 3 days, no pains, no PMS... I actually believed that it is because of the minerals. However, a month ago I finished the DIM, and I continue to take the vitamins and minerals, and my period now is a bit painful. I had a PMS headache and low energy and a lower back pain. Another effect I noticed is that the tiny hairs on my chin, that appeared about 15 years ago (I'm 32 now), actually STOPPED growing when I was taking the DIM, and resumed growing 2 weeks after I stopped. This is a good reason for me to continue taking it. Btw, I didn't notice a significant change in the skin folds. Yet.

Hormonal Imbalance

Posted by Reviewer1089710 on Apr 20, 2008

I have been struggling for a long time with energy levels ever since I went through menopause. I had focused on increasing B Vitamins (which I still beleive are absolutely essential) until I read about DIM via research on the internet. This product has proved to be my answer. My energy levels are back to normal and then some. The only downside is that in the beginning it also increased my appetite.

Dim Plus

Posted by 4613018156533427306 on Jan 31, 2016

The supplements helped me with hormonal imbalance and regulating menses. i have the problem of irregular menstruation and menstruation that can come once every 3 monts, lasting for 4 weeks or more. with the use of dim plus for 3.5mths , my menses is now more regular and normal, with each time lasting for 6-7 days.

feeling better

Posted by Reviewer1263515 on Apr 11, 2011

I'm glad I took the other reviews of this product to heart, I am feeling a lot better. The hot flashes are minimal and my sleep has improved, I'm a much easier person to be around.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2753992 on Jun 17, 2010

I have been on these for a few weeks, I am taking a lot of supplements, but one thing I did notice is my breast are no longer lumpy or tender, when I am on my cycle, no swollen breast, so I guess its working. Dionne Canada

Good

Posted by Reviewer3217259 on Jul 16, 2009

Have been using in conjuction with Brevail supplement and Emerita Progesterone cream and am no longer having any breast tenderness.

helps a lot with fibrocystic breast pain and cysts

Posted by Reviewer2908971 on Jun 13, 2016

Needs to be taken regularly to be effective

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1337854 on Dec 03, 2009

Have only been using this for a month for estrogen dominance. First time in a long time no breast soreness and bad mood swings. Hopefully next month the bad cramps will be better. Would reccomend to to help with fibro/hormone related increased pain near period.

Strong stuff

Posted by Reviewer2020565 on Dec 16, 2015

Be careful of this stuff (DIM in general). It's pretty strong and can throw off your hormones more than you think!

Great for Dry Eyes and other Hormonal problems

Posted by cure-dryeyes on Oct 12, 2012

An excellent product for balancing excess estrogen and maintaining a more balanced hormone profile. If you're not getting enough kale, broccoli and leafy greens in your diet, this is a really good product to try. I've used this personally for dry eye comfort and it works well.