• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

A life saver!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Mar 10, 2015

I´m so super glad I found this, I had all the symptoms of menopause, I was a sweaty, angry and very tired woman. Now I feel so much better, thank you iHerb for this excellent product!

Awesome Product

Posted by 5444792040891704255 on May 11, 2015

This product is amazing. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and take a weekly dose of methotrexate which causes my monthly to be very heavy and sporadic. After taking maximum dose I have energy again, my bleeding has stopped and my hot flushes are diminishing! I have this shipped to New Zealand, we don't stock it here.

This works!

Posted by 4673572518685786171 on May 03, 2016

Within 2 months this lowered my skyrocketed estrogen levels to normal levels.

It made a great diffrence for me!

Posted by 4774433319313793689 on Apr 18, 2014

I have been struggling with mild adult acne for a long time. After taking this supplemnt each day for a month (2 pills a day)I can see a great improvment and almost no breakouts ever since. I was really hoping for it to work and it certainly did- what a great surprise. Thank you iherb.

Works for me

Posted by 5573941278159435448 on Sep 21, 2013

I've been taking DIM-Plus for about a month and the improvement in my hormonal skin flare-ups happened in the first week - my skin hasn't looked this clear maybe ever. It's early days but my other wicked PMT symptoms also seemed to have eased, my overall wellbeing is better, and I'm optimistic about further improvement.

Relief finally!

Posted by Reviewer1547003 on Oct 18, 2011

I am 45 and began experiencing severe hot flashes, night sweats, up and down all night, feeling terrible, etc. I came to iherb and saw this product along with Now Foods, Solutions, Natural Progesterone had really helped others. My symptoms were greatly reduced/improved in about three days...I am feeling so much better!

Good for weight loss

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I got some noticeable weight loss but make sure to not overdo this or you will feel very drained out and low on energy along with dry eyes, which are symptoms of low estrogen. I usually have to supplement with some soy after using those for to many days in a row.

It is working

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jun 05, 2010

This is helping me to not get night sweats and I am sleeping much better now.

The End of Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer3289119 on Feb 03, 2010

These put an end to my hot flashes almost overnight and I can tell when I miss a day of them.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Mar 01, 2008

DIM-Plus has helped to regulate my periods, and now I have very little if any PMS, back pain, or heavy flow.