• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

It made a great diffrence for me!

Posted by 4774433319313793689 on Apr 18, 2014

I have been struggling with mild adult acne for a long time. After taking this supplemnt each day for a month (2 pills a day)I can see a great improvment and almost no breakouts ever since. I was really hoping for it to work and it certainly did- what a great surprise. Thank you iherb.

A life saver!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Mar 10, 2015

I´m so super glad I found this, I had all the symptoms of menopause, I was a sweaty, angry and very tired woman. Now I feel so much better, thank you iHerb for this excellent product!

Awesome Product

Posted by 5444792040891704255 on May 11, 2015

This product is amazing. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and take a weekly dose of methotrexate which causes my monthly to be very heavy and sporadic. After taking maximum dose I have energy again, my bleeding has stopped and my hot flushes are diminishing! I have this shipped to New Zealand, we don't stock it here.

Hot flushes disappear within a couple of days

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 11, 2015

I started getting nighttime hot flushes, and within a couple of days of taking this product, they are completely gone.

balancing estrogen

Posted by Reviewer2434204 on Mar 16, 2009

I'm trying this product for perimenopausal symptoms. I've read very good things about it. So far so good.

Another great product from Nature's Way

Posted by Reviewer2289355 on Apr 22, 2007

I believe DIM helps cervical dysplasia & balancing of hormones.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1494542 on May 13, 2008

balances hormones naturally

Best hormone balancer for me.....

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Dec 12, 2009

Ever since I started taking this formula of DIM, my breast cysts have dramatically improved. I haven't had any weight loss like other people but having less painful breasts is well worth it for me. I won't be without these pills...ever.

My first order with iherb

Posted by Reviewer3045459 on Apr 10, 2011

This was my first order from iherb. I found the website whilst browsing for the above product (natures way dim-plus estrogen metabolism formula). I have found iherb's prices to be reasonable and their product seems to be superior to a previous one that I have tried eleswhere as it metabolises and absorbs faster. I believe It is a stronger product which means I dont have to take as much in a day which is good as I will be purchasing it from this website long term due to my hormonal problems. This is a fantastic product for people with estrogen imbalances and It really helps me with my menstral tension pre and post. I contacted Iherb and they were very helpful, once you can get them on the phone. I must point out though that if you live internatonally like myself, you may have to pay a customs charge, but their reasonable prices make up for it. Thanks Marlene (first name only as it is the internet)

DIM

Posted by Reviewer2143228 on Mar 25, 2011

I am using a natural hormone and my physician suggested that I take DIM supplements if I did not daily eat an adequate amount of cruciferous vegetables. I had purchased another brand of DIM from a local pharmacy but found this product to be a good replacement for a better price.