DIM

Posted by Reviewer2143228 on Mar 25, 2011

I am using a natural hormone and my physician suggested that I take DIM supplements if I did not daily eat an adequate amount of cruciferous vegetables. I had purchased another brand of DIM from a local pharmacy but found this product to be a good replacement for a better price.

Helps Decrease My Production of Estrogen

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Jul 09, 2013

I am a 58-year-old male that must take Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) due to other help issues. In particular, I apply Testosterone cream each day. Exongenous T-cream can sometimes lead to excess production of estrogen in the male body. So, I take DIM-plus to be on the safe side. My labs show estrogen levels to be in the normal range for a man my age.

Awesome Product

Posted by 5444792040891704255 on May 11, 2015

This product is amazing. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and take a weekly dose of methotrexate which causes my monthly to be very heavy and sporadic. After taking maximum dose I have energy again, my bleeding has stopped and my hot flushes are diminishing! I have this shipped to New Zealand, we don't stock it here.

Works for me

Posted by 5573941278159435448 on Sep 21, 2013

I've been taking DIM-Plus for about a month and the improvement in my hormonal skin flare-ups happened in the first week - my skin hasn't looked this clear maybe ever. It's early days but my other wicked PMT symptoms also seemed to have eased, my overall wellbeing is better, and I'm optimistic about further improvement.

It made a great diffrence for me!

Posted by 4774433319313793689 on Apr 18, 2014

I have been struggling with mild adult acne for a long time. After taking this supplemnt each day for a month (2 pills a day)I can see a great improvment and almost no breakouts ever since. I was really hoping for it to work and it certainly did- what a great surprise. Thank you iherb.

Relief finally!

Posted by Reviewer1547003 on Oct 18, 2011

I am 45 and began experiencing severe hot flashes, night sweats, up and down all night, feeling terrible, etc. I came to iherb and saw this product along with Now Foods, Solutions, Natural Progesterone had really helped others. My symptoms were greatly reduced/improved in about three days...I am feeling so much better!

The End of Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer3289119 on Feb 03, 2010

These put an end to my hot flashes almost overnight and I can tell when I miss a day of them.

It is working

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jun 05, 2010

This is helping me to not get night sweats and I am sleeping much better now.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Mar 01, 2008

DIM-Plus has helped to regulate my periods, and now I have very little if any PMS, back pain, or heavy flow.

Carol Brock

Posted by Reviewer2612101 on Apr 08, 2008

It definitely improves my mental well-being. I feel better, have a much better attitude, more energy and I have a sense of humor - again. My two daughters (both in their 40's) are taking it also. We all are reacting in a very positive way.