• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Cleared my skin!

Posted by 5120978783425236484 on Mar 18, 2014

I bought this to combat hormonal acne after stopping the pill, worked a charm for a great price. So happy with it!

It made a great diffrence for me!

Posted by 4774433319313793689 on Apr 18, 2014

I have been struggling with mild adult acne for a long time. After taking this supplemnt each day for a month (2 pills a day)I can see a great improvment and almost no breakouts ever since. I was really hoping for it to work and it certainly did- what a great surprise. Thank you iherb.

A life saver!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Mar 10, 2015

I´m so super glad I found this, I had all the symptoms of menopause, I was a sweaty, angry and very tired woman. Now I feel so much better, thank you iHerb for this excellent product!

Puffy ankles gone!

Posted by 5004406694869405570 on Apr 25, 2015

I am estrogen dominant, but not low in progesterone - just very high in the less desirable estrogens. In just two weeks my breasts are softer and less lumpy and sore and I've had significant reduction in swelling around my ankles and wrists - very impressed!

Awesome Product

Posted by 5444792040891704255 on May 11, 2015

This product is amazing. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and take a weekly dose of methotrexate which causes my monthly to be very heavy and sporadic. After taking maximum dose I have energy again, my bleeding has stopped and my hot flushes are diminishing! I have this shipped to New Zealand, we don't stock it here.

Highly Recommended for Peri Menopausal Women

Posted by 5669595714223837662 on Dec 28, 2016

I've been taking this product for nearly three months now. I would not be without it. I am 46 and not showing any obvious signs of peri menopause (cycle is still bang on regular) but teetering on the brink, and suffering from a distinct lack of vitality and mental sharpness. After doing some research I found this product and pretty much straight away saw the difference...suddenly I felt bright and alert, well rested, excited to face the day and motivated to get things done. As I described it to my 47 year old sister (who is now taking this also) I no longer felt like I was dragging myself through wet cement every day, struggling to stay focussed and motivate myself, then falling on the couch exhausted every night. I think the biggest thing for me was suddenly being not just able but willing to show up to the gym every day, full of beans, and with recovery time like I was back in my 20s...amazing. The dreaded old lady chin hairs have all but disappeared and I've started to lose weight again after a long and frustrating slide into 'middle age spread'. The only caveat I'd add is, when I first got it I misread the label and was taking double the dose (4/day)...and felt fantastic. When my sister got her bottle and pointed this out, I reduced the dosage to the recommended 2/day, and it wasn't long before the all too familiar mental fatigue and physical weariness overtook me. I upped the dose again and after a week, I was back to feeling awesome again. My sister had a similar experience when increasing the dose. I'm putting it down to both of us being on that precipice of peri menopause, when one's hormonal levels really start to shift significantly, so perhaps the need for something like this is more acute. Anyway, this stuff really is incredible, and I have no plans to ever stop taking it, so long as this feeling of wellness and vitality continues. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Best hormone balancer for me.....

Posted by Reviewer2623040 on Dec 12, 2009

Ever since I started taking this formula of DIM, my breast cysts have dramatically improved. I haven't had any weight loss like other people but having less painful breasts is well worth it for me. I won't be without these pills...ever.

My first order with iherb

Posted by Reviewer3045459 on Apr 10, 2011

This was my first order from iherb. I found the website whilst browsing for the above product (natures way dim-plus estrogen metabolism formula). I have found iherb's prices to be reasonable and their product seems to be superior to a previous one that I have tried eleswhere as it metabolises and absorbs faster. I believe It is a stronger product which means I dont have to take as much in a day which is good as I will be purchasing it from this website long term due to my hormonal problems. This is a fantastic product for people with estrogen imbalances and It really helps me with my menstral tension pre and post. I contacted Iherb and they were very helpful, once you can get them on the phone. I must point out though that if you live internatonally like myself, you may have to pay a customs charge, but their reasonable prices make up for it. Thanks Marlene (first name only as it is the internet)

DIM

Posted by Reviewer2143228 on Mar 25, 2011

I am using a natural hormone and my physician suggested that I take DIM supplements if I did not daily eat an adequate amount of cruciferous vegetables. I had purchased another brand of DIM from a local pharmacy but found this product to be a good replacement for a better price.

excellent,

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Jan 08, 2011

until i came across the iherb reviews, i really didnt know what was off with me just knew something was, i just turned 40 and have had period and mood issues and migraines terrible ones, but these paired with the PMS control by natrol actually helped my usually miserable 2 weeks out of the month terrible mood swings cramps and migraines which were kicked by the herbal Migraine meds i got on iherb as well, SO much i will be taking these daily and the PMS control monthly in hopes the longer i am on them the better things will be for me.. good quality and price.. will reorder!