• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

It's nice

Posted by Reviewer1037240 on May 11, 2011

I have some skin trouble before menses. But this month does not any skin trouble and any pain. So I think it is nice.

My first order with iherb

Posted by Reviewer3045459 on Apr 10, 2011

This was my first order from iherb. I found the website whilst browsing for the above product (natures way dim-plus estrogen metabolism formula). I have found iherb's prices to be reasonable and their product seems to be superior to a previous one that I have tried eleswhere as it metabolises and absorbs faster. I believe It is a stronger product which means I dont have to take as much in a day which is good as I will be purchasing it from this website long term due to my hormonal problems. This is a fantastic product for people with estrogen imbalances and It really helps me with my menstral tension pre and post. I contacted Iherb and they were very helpful, once you can get them on the phone. I must point out though that if you live internatonally like myself, you may have to pay a customs charge, but their reasonable prices make up for it. Thanks Marlene (first name only as it is the internet)

DIM

Posted by Reviewer2143228 on Mar 25, 2011

I am using a natural hormone and my physician suggested that I take DIM supplements if I did not daily eat an adequate amount of cruciferous vegetables. I had purchased another brand of DIM from a local pharmacy but found this product to be a good replacement for a better price.

Works for me

Posted by 5573941278159435448 on Sep 21, 2013

I've been taking DIM-Plus for about a month and the improvement in my hormonal skin flare-ups happened in the first week - my skin hasn't looked this clear maybe ever. It's early days but my other wicked PMT symptoms also seemed to have eased, my overall wellbeing is better, and I'm optimistic about further improvement.

It made a great diffrence for me!

Posted by 4774433319313793689 on Apr 18, 2014

I have been struggling with mild adult acne for a long time. After taking this supplemnt each day for a month (2 pills a day)I can see a great improvment and almost no breakouts ever since. I was really hoping for it to work and it certainly did- what a great surprise. Thank you iherb.

A life saver!

Posted by 4956764907169845336 on Mar 10, 2015

I´m so super glad I found this, I had all the symptoms of menopause, I was a sweaty, angry and very tired woman. Now I feel so much better, thank you iHerb for this excellent product!

Awesome Product

Posted by 5444792040891704255 on May 11, 2015

This product is amazing. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis and take a weekly dose of methotrexate which causes my monthly to be very heavy and sporadic. After taking maximum dose I have energy again, my bleeding has stopped and my hot flushes are diminishing! I have this shipped to New Zealand, we don't stock it here.

Hot flushes disappear within a couple of days

Posted by 4696641919573077182 on Dec 11, 2015

I started getting nighttime hot flushes, and within a couple of days of taking this product, they are completely gone.

Relief finally!

Posted by Reviewer1547003 on Oct 18, 2011

I am 45 and began experiencing severe hot flashes, night sweats, up and down all night, feeling terrible, etc. I came to iherb and saw this product along with Now Foods, Solutions, Natural Progesterone had really helped others. My symptoms were greatly reduced/improved in about three days...I am feeling so much better!

It is working

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jun 05, 2010

This is helping me to not get night sweats and I am sleeping much better now.