Reviews 5-star

I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer2159283 on Mar 02, 2009

I am just beginning menopause and was starting to experience hot flashes & night sweats. Not too mention my migraines had become worse & more frequent due to the hormonal changes. I have been taking this for 2 months now and have not had one hot flash or night sweat!! It started working from the very first day, and I only take 1 per day. My migraines have also decreased both in frequency & severity. I highly recommend it!

DIM for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on May 03, 2010

My daughter has PCOS and she has had a very real benefit from DIM and I would see this as essential for most women especially in menopause and with a condition such as PCOS

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3158061 on Jun 09, 2010

I use this with NF Natural Progesterone Skin Cream and my hot flushes, heart poundings and all has almost gone! I was quite desperate many months because nothing worked and all was just waste of money. With these two my life is almost normal, just some mild hot flushes couple of times at night. Capsules are small and easy to swallow and you have to remember to take them once a day. I´m so glad I found these two!!

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2644358 on Mar 31, 2011

This product is excellent for menopause symptoms. I have been taking it for a few years. I notice the difference and unpleasant symptoms when I run out and do not take it for a week or so. When I take it, I have no symptoms at all and feel good. Highy recommend this product. I think this is the best Dim type product out there. Can't be without it.

Natures Way DIM

Posted by Reviewer2639680 on Nov 29, 2011

Has worked great for me, I take 3 pills a day and feel great. No headaches, way less cramps. I stopped taking birth control pills and this has helped to balance my hormones the reason I was taking them in the first place.