really helps

Posted by Reviewer1920756 on Dec 06, 2008

this product really works my husband and i both take it and both of our staminas have increased by 100%. now we can't get enough of each other.

Best Damiana

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Apr 16, 2012

Very pleased with this product. It has got no shitty magnesium stearate(which in reality is CHALK!) which most other producers put in their products. MAgnesium stearate may weaken your bodys immune system and creates a biofilm in your stomach preventing from proper uptake of nutrients. Nature's Way - keep up the good work!

Wonderherb

Posted by 5580651923141143808 on Jul 19, 2012

Highly, highly reccommend for anyone dealing with depression, anxiety or a low sex drive. This stuff has changed my life, extremely fast delivery and well priced too, iherb offers a seriously impressive service

Libido booster

Posted by Reviewer2798079 on Mar 28, 2009

This seems to help with libido for both me and my wife.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Damiana gives me a lot of energy! It does take awhile for it to start working.

Product works good

Posted by Scientist on Jun 25, 2012

Damiana - which helps to arouse the womens emotional reproductive system - in some women, is often put in Tequila and given to married couples, according to my Mexican friend. It oddly enough seemed to help me with a chronic pain issue I have. It IS a folk medicine and not many modern medicines like this have been studied. If anything, its worth adding to a love potion for women. I think it may have worked on me sometimes, oddly enough, especially paired with garlic. In any case, its a good deal and I took it for months to help with chronic pain, however I have no idea how or why it worked, so it may not do that but for a very few people. I believe my pain conditioned may be linked to horomones, just so you know.

maca works better

Posted by Reviewer3014201 on Feb 06, 2012

maca works better

Damiana Leaves

Posted by Reviewer1031349 on Jul 26, 2011

This Herb works as an aphrodisiac

Good

Posted by Reviewer3086875 on Oct 08, 2011

but best used in conjunction with other herbs or in a formula.

great product