Nature's Way, Dandelion Root, 525 mg, 180 Vcaps

Potent liver detoxifier!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this as a detoxifying product. Dandelion is a very nutritious plant with lots of vitamins and minerals, and it has a diuretic effect which helps with fluid retention. The price for that amount of product is very good! Another good product for liver detoxification is Liver Cleanse by Thorne Research. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Liver Support.

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

Dandelion is suppose to be one of the best herbs for helping your body to cleanse the liver and increase bile production. It has alot of other uses but this is probably the greatest.

Dandelion Root

Posted by Reviewer2085227 on Sep 27, 2008

I've tried others but this really works with water retention. I think I ordered 8 bottles so I won't run out!

Good support for the kidneys!

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Aug 29, 2009

I'm diabetic and concerned about protecting my kidney function. I see good results when taking dandelion.

► A Superior High Quality Cost-Effective Dandelion Root Product !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 28, 2013

I love Dandelion herb and this product is a great one. The reason I originally got this is because Dandelion is a celebrated liver cleanser in the world of herbal medicine, and is filled with nutrients and vitamins. And most importantly, a lot of these health benefits are concentrated on the roots. This is a great supplement to add generally to overall health, and I felt very healthy taking this. Dandelion root is well known as a detoxifying agent, but has also been used to treat everything from arthritis to hangovers. I have had issues with digestion and this product really helps me out as a digestive tonic. I really like it helps my body’s natural detoxification process by helping my body break down fats during digestion and carry away waste. I feel better when I take this product, my skin is clearer and I just feel healthier. Capsules are vegetarian and one can surely feel the potency and purity of this product. It's really a great product for the price. I am very confident that if you are serious about Dandelion root as a detoxifying agent, this would be the best product. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!