Cleansing herb

Posted by 5149810271169062731 on Apr 04, 2016

Dandelion root is full of vitamins and minerals. It's a good daily cleanse and helps your kidneys and liver.

very good

Posted by Ruby64 on Feb 26, 2015

good for hormone balance

I will never again have a medicine cabinet without Dandelion Root!

Posted by Reviewer2827455 on Nov 20, 2014

My son and husband are both staph carriers and they frequently get boils/furuncles. At the first indication they are having an outbreak, they take the dandelion root pills. Over a two year period, we have seen their eruptions become fewer and fewer and we haven't had an episode in about six months. The addition of dandelion root to our medicine cabinet has been a huge success, and I will never again go without. The duration of the boils/furuncles has lessened, as well. These Vcaps have really been a game-changer for us.

Excellent product

Posted by 5055812404811917498 on May 28, 2014

Excellent product

► A Superior High Quality Cost-Effective Dandelion Root Product !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 28, 2013

I love Dandelion herb and this product is a great one. The reason I originally got this is because Dandelion is a celebrated liver cleanser in the world of herbal medicine, and is filled with nutrients and vitamins. And most importantly, a lot of these health benefits are concentrated on the roots. This is a great supplement to add generally to overall health, and I felt very healthy taking this. Dandelion root is well known as a detoxifying agent, but has also been used to treat everything from arthritis to hangovers. I have had issues with digestion and this product really helps me out as a digestive tonic. I really like it helps my body’s natural detoxification process by helping my body break down fats during digestion and carry away waste. I feel better when I take this product, my skin is clearer and I just feel healthier. Capsules are vegetarian and one can surely feel the potency and purity of this product. It's really a great product for the price. I am very confident that if you are serious about Dandelion root as a detoxifying agent, this would be the best product. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Potent liver detoxifier!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this as a detoxifying product. Dandelion is a very nutritious plant with lots of vitamins and minerals, and it has a diuretic effect which helps with fluid retention. The price for that amount of product is very good! Another good product for liver detoxification is Liver Cleanse by Thorne Research. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Posted by 5360908286686318485 on May 22, 2012

The quality is amazing!

Very Useful

Posted by Reviewer1829445 on Aug 29, 2011

a good product for a good price

Kidney detox

Posted by tamerhosny on Jul 05, 2011

Not able to pee well and smoothly but after taking this, I keep on going to the toilet! Good improvement! This is also good for kidney and cleasing the blood (good to combine with milk thistle)

dandelion root

Posted by Reviewer2700553 on Mar 10, 2011

I got this for my husband and since he's been taking this along with burdock root and the dried beets he has not had a gallbladder attack. He used to have a painful attack every week and now it has been a couple months since the last attack.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »