► A Superior High Quality Cost-Effective Dandelion Root Product !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Nov 28, 2013

I love Dandelion herb and this product is a great one. The reason I originally got this is because Dandelion is a celebrated liver cleanser in the world of herbal medicine, and is filled with nutrients and vitamins. And most importantly, a lot of these health benefits are concentrated on the roots. This is a great supplement to add generally to overall health, and I felt very healthy taking this. Dandelion root is well known as a detoxifying agent, but has also been used to treat everything from arthritis to hangovers. I have had issues with digestion and this product really helps me out as a digestive tonic. I really like it helps my body’s natural detoxification process by helping my body break down fats during digestion and carry away waste. I feel better when I take this product, my skin is clearer and I just feel healthier. Capsules are vegetarian and one can surely feel the potency and purity of this product. It's really a great product for the price. I am very confident that if you are serious about Dandelion root as a detoxifying agent, this would be the best product. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Liver Support.

Posted by Reviewer2609712 on Mar 19, 2008

Dandelion is suppose to be one of the best herbs for helping your body to cleanse the liver and increase bile production. It has alot of other uses but this is probably the greatest.

Dandelion Root

Posted by Reviewer2085227 on Sep 27, 2008

I've tried others but this really works with water retention. I think I ordered 8 bottles so I won't run out!

Good support for the kidneys!

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Aug 29, 2009

I'm diabetic and concerned about protecting my kidney function. I see good results when taking dandelion.

Dandelion Root

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Aug 09, 2008

This is a natural way for getting excess water out of the body and the only one that is safe to use for a long length of time.

Potent liver detoxifier!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this as a detoxifying product. Dandelion is a very nutritious plant with lots of vitamins and minerals, and it has a diuretic effect which helps with fluid retention. The price for that amount of product is very good! Another good product for liver detoxification is Liver Cleanse by Thorne Research. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Nature's Way, Dandelion Root

Posted by Reviewer1944974 on Dec 05, 2007

Most helpful in detoxifying the Liver

dandelion root

Posted by Reviewer2700553 on Mar 10, 2011

I got this for my husband and since he's been taking this along with burdock root and the dried beets he has not had a gallbladder attack. He used to have a painful attack every week and now it has been a couple months since the last attack.

Kidney detox

Posted by tamerhosny on Jul 05, 2011

Not able to pee well and smoothly but after taking this, I keep on going to the toilet! Good improvement! This is also good for kidney and cleasing the blood (good to combine with milk thistle)

Nature's Way Dandelion Root, 540 mg., 180 Vcaps

Posted by Reviewer1404523 on May 16, 2008

This product is a great appetite stimulant. I use it for my son with autism. It helps clean out the liver.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »