Nature's Way, EFA Gold, Flax Oil, High Potency, 1300 mg, 200 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

love this!

Posted by Reviewer2167881 From California on Jan 20, 2009

i got this mainly for my hair and skin and i can see it working :) my skin and scalp is noticeably less dry, my hair is super shiny and its only been 3 weeks. my scalp condition was terrible. ive tried half of the "solutions" i could find online and only this worked. i do use SLS-free shampoo and have been using apple cider vinegar rinses at least twice a week now.

Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2451715 From Texas on Apr 11, 2009

At first I thought I was going to have trouble swallowing the gelcaps due to the size. However, it was easier than some small pills. They are of a good quality and no after taste.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1156166 From Australia on Oct 06, 2011

My optometrist suggested to try fish oil for my dry eyes. Because I hate fish smell and this formula have high potent of Omega 3,6,9 with good price. So it was right for me. It's been couple of weeks I took two capsules each morning sometimes two more in the afternoon and my eyes feel better now.

Nature's Way EFA Gold High Potency Flax Oil 1300 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2582038 From Washington on Feb 26, 2012

I've used this product many times, after a diagnosis of arthritis. I no longer need to wear a thumb brace or have pain or burning in the joint. iHerb offers the best price, fast easy shipping. I will shop i Herb for future needs, and highly recommend iHerb.

A must have ~

Posted by Reviewer2336414 From California on Jul 03, 2008

If I have to take a flax oil, this is the best to take.