love this!

Posted by Reviewer2167881 on Jan 20, 2009

i got this mainly for my hair and skin and i can see it working :) my skin and scalp is noticeably less dry, my hair is super shiny and its only been 3 weeks. my scalp condition was terrible. ive tried half of the "solutions" i could find online and only this worked. i do use SLS-free shampoo and have been using apple cider vinegar rinses at least twice a week now.

Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2451715 on Apr 11, 2009

At first I thought I was going to have trouble swallowing the gelcaps due to the size. However, it was easier than some small pills. They are of a good quality and no after taste.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1156166 on Oct 06, 2011

My optometrist suggested to try fish oil for my dry eyes. Because I hate fish smell and this formula have high potent of Omega 3,6,9 with good price. So it was right for me. It's been couple of weeks I took two capsules each morning sometimes two more in the afternoon and my eyes feel better now.

Nature's Way EFA Gold High Potency Flax Oil 1300 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2582038 on Feb 26, 2012

I've used this product many times, after a diagnosis of arthritis. I no longer need to wear a thumb brace or have pain or burning in the joint. iHerb offers the best price, fast easy shipping. I will shop i Herb for future needs, and highly recommend iHerb.

A must have ~

Posted by Reviewer2336414 on Jul 03, 2008

If I have to take a flax oil, this is the best to take.

Great Flax Oil Product

Posted by Reviewer2414401 on Aug 15, 2008

I've used wonderful tasting Spectrum flax oils for years, but at a high cost. This product is an excellent alternative and is offered at a reasonable price. Kudos to Nature's Way. Go iHerb!

Wonderful product

Posted by 5126706269016018986 on Oct 19, 2012

Dear friends from iHerb.com, I am so happy to say that the ordered product from me, twice, is wonderful supplement. I and my husband feels energetic and refreshing with its usage. Definitely I will order again. Thank you. :)

mr rosen

Posted by Reviewer2966145 on Dec 04, 2013

again very fast delivery and the product is number 1

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

I've ordered another one.

Steve W.