a very good deal!!

Will buy again !

flax oil

Posted by 5485800693038671484 on Dec 11, 2015

Your products always meets my needs. Excellent quality. Thanks

Not the best product I've purchased

Posted by 5128608068308754170 on Jul 12, 2015

Lots of unnecessary filler products added which is not super clear on packaging. Bitter taste. Will go back to preferred brand.

quality flax oil

Posted by arturas on May 14, 2015

good product, used different brands before, very happy with this one, taste is right, packaged right in a tinted bottle, thanks iherb, will buy again

Not good flax oil

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Nov 04, 2014

I have been ordering flax oil over the Internet and from catalogs for over twenty years and have placed more than 200 orders with iHerb over the last several years. I can say that this product is the worst in flax oil I have ordered. It has a bitter, not pleasing taste and, although I shook it before each use, it left a thick and heavy sediment in the bottom after the oil was used. Perhaps I got a bad bottle, but I will be ordering Barlean's and Flora in the future. No problem with them. If you want quality, look beyond price.

tcmman

Posted by 5154061042300880601 on Aug 04, 2014

it's really good product. I can finish the lignan by pouring more oil in.

Healthy and tasty

Posted by Reviewer1122681 on Jul 01, 2014

i use this on my cold food to get some omega3

Flavourful

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Apr 19, 2014

This is a delicious flaxseed oil and I am taking it for the Omega 3 in it to treat a lingering sensitive nose after a flu. At 7.5 g of Omega 3 per tablespoon, this seems like quite high content. My nose problem has resolved by 90% at least in the beginning. However the result did not last very long and so I had to turn to other kinds of remedies like taking over the counter medicine like Panadol with pseudoephedrine (wow this is miraculous) and deep breathing exercises for a more permanent cure.

Must SHAKE!!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Feb 28, 2014

This flax oil is of great quality with added lignan, which makes it even healthier. The caveat is that the lingnan is clumpy and even with relentless shaking and storing the bottle upside down, you still end up throwing some it away. I take this oil as a supplement for omega-3's, but it is not worth the money for use in dressings and whatnot.

excellent flax oil

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Dec 17, 2012

I will be ordering more. Use it on everything I can, including Bob's rolled oats oatmeal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »