Quite pleased

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Sep 18, 2011

I've tried three brands of organic flaxseed oil with lignans. In all three instances, before using I had to stir the dense lignan coagulate from the bottom of the container using a long knife. Then I capped the container and shook it vigorously for half a minute. The next day you won't need to stir, only shake briskly. Nature's Way is identical to Barleans in quality and appearance, but Nature's Way gives you twice as much product for your money.

使いやすい very useful!

Posted by Reviewer1423998 on Apr 18, 2012

キャップがボトルと一体型で、注ぎ口も工夫されていてドバっとならないので、とても便利です。 よく振ってからボトルをさかさまにして、ボトルを押すとビューっとオイルが出ます。 独特の苦味がありますが、慣れるとクセになります。納豆に入れるとおいしいです。 オイルを使い終わった後、ボトルの底の方にフラックスシードのカスのようなものがたまっていました。 これも栄養豊富だと思うので、長い箸などで削って使いました。そのまま食べてもおいしかったです。 This is very useful because of unification bottle and cap. It tastes little bitter but it will be good taste soon. I like to eat it with natto. After make empty the bottle,you can see flax seed at bottom of bottle.It seems nutrition. I shaved it by long chopstick and eat it was very good!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 12, 2010

Well-packaged, in a dark bottle with easy pouring, tastes good.Thanks

tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2158698 on Sep 29, 2011

Nice taste. Good way to get omega if you are a vegan.

Flax Oil

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Jul 17, 2011

Love it for us and our dog loves it too...great for her coat!

Love

Posted by Reviewer2277351 on Jul 09, 2011

Love the product. I got it originally for my daughter and her smoothies, but once I tasted it and used the convenient squirt flip top, I was sold. It tastes organic, real food, and nutty. I was told by my ND that I was low in Omega 3's. Once I'm tested again, I will know if this has helped.

Love

Posted by Reviewer2313590 on Mar 24, 2012

The benefits are priceless

excellent flax oil

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Dec 17, 2012

I will be ordering more. Use it on everything I can, including Bob's rolled oats oatmeal.

tcmman

Posted by 5154061042300880601 on Aug 04, 2014

it's really good product. I can finish the lignan by pouring more oil in.

quality flax oil

Posted by arturas on May 14, 2015

good product, used different brands before, very happy with this one, taste is right, packaged right in a tinted bottle, thanks iherb, will buy again

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »