Good product

Posted by Reviewer1371841 on Oct 27, 2011

Happy with it ,as not getting ill as usual...

it works

Posted by Reviewer2356520 on Oct 26, 2011

really helps with colds

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1324331 on Oct 11, 2011

Good product, does what it claims.

immune help

Posted by Reviewer3122063 on Sep 17, 2011

this is excellent. It cleared up a digestion problem I have had for years.

Amazing combo!!! Love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2639606 on Aug 16, 2011

Amazing stuff!!

Lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer1388330 on Aug 02, 2011

Absolutely the most helpful product I have ever used for chronic allergies, better than antibiotics or allergy meds!

Love This Formula

Posted by Reviewer3105098 on Mar 23, 2011

This worked SO good for my rhinitis. It's the only thing I've tried that has worked so far. It's a huge shame Nature's Way has such high quality herbs but only offers them with Gelatin capsules, for two reasons.. I'm vegan. And if you have herpes or get cold sores gelatin triggers major outbreaks. :-( I can't buy any herbs or supplements that use gelatin capsules anymore. These herbs are also anti-aging, and this is a spectacular formula too. I'm so upset. I really Loved Nature's Way because their herbs are always mint quality.. I just really wish they'd put them in vegan capsules already... Please everybody, write them and tell them to stop using gelatin!

It's the Astragalus and Reishi

Posted by Reviewer1280129 on Mar 24, 2010

I rely on this when I start to come down with a cold virus, but I have to start it right at the beginning of my illness. By the next day I have no sign of any symptoms. I used to take just the astragalus & reishi together in a product that was discontinued. This is the only supplement I can find now that has those two together in capsule form. I've never had a positive effect from echinacea, but it just happens to be a part of the supplement. It's the other two ingredients that really boost my immune system.

Working

Posted by Reviewer2171175 on Jul 07, 2009

I haven't been sick yet, but I normally ok in summer. Hopefully it will work in the cold/flu season.

Actually Works

Posted by Reviewer2492424 on Feb 20, 2009

This actually seems to work. It has stopped dozens of colds in their tracks when started taking during the first day of the cold. Nothing else works as well as this. (I've tried many other immune support products over the past ten years or so.)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »