Echinacea

Posted by Reviewer1655334 on Jan 19, 2011

Great homeopathic! It cleared up my lung and sinus infection after 2 weeks of using and my cough went away. I will always keep this on hand. I had a cough and lingering infection even after antibiotics for 2 months, so this was great.

Just perfect for my dog

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Dec 24, 2012

I have 7 years old dog (bitch) who has problems with pseudo/false pregnancies all the time after heat. It started when she was 2 years old. This tincture contributes to her overall health, immunity and wellbeing, also does not allow to produce milk and helps during this period of her. I believe that cayenne in it helps not to freeze during winter time so much. Dog is less irritated and more vital. My dog is small, up to 5 kg and she uses 0.25 ml - 2 times a day, so 0,5 ml. Tincture will last 2 months. Give about 1 hour before meal and 1 hour after meal. It is recommended to do breaks in between consumption if dog is more or less healthy, example: give 5 days, 2 days off and so on. It is so good that dropper is with scale (ml) and it is so convenient. Taste is sweet and tolerable to dog. Alcohol-free. Just marvelous. Every dog should try this and stay healthy for long years.

alcohol free

Posted by naturalrecovery on Mar 24, 2011

the goldenseal seems to add something, and I am having less "pain in the middle" since taking this form of echinacea.

Sezonālais "must have" imunitātei

Posted by 4915270061239812432 on Jan 25, 2016

Patīkama garša ar visām lieliskajām ehinācejas īpašībām. Regulāri lietoju pirms slimošanas sezonas un aizsardzība pret lipīgajām saaukstēšanās slimībām garantēta. Viena pudelīte pietiek precīzi vienam mēnesim.

fresh and good price

Posted by Reviewer1906547 on Nov 02, 2012

You can tell by flavor this is fresh and well kept, from real geniune herbs

Great Defense

Posted by 4978431870370182782 on Feb 05, 2014

My family buys this version and the capsule version of Nature's Way Echinacea Goldenseal. We get the liquid form for our children. Ever since we've used this in our home, we have not gotten the flu. Just recently in December the flu tried to attack our family and we all took continuous doses of this supplement, some motrin for any pain or fever, drank plenty of fluids, ate as much as we could, and the virus that was trying hard to attack us lost it's battle by the 5th day. It never got the chance to get what we call "fully blown". We just felt weaker with a cough during those days. :-)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Dec 11, 2011

I have been really sick twice this year and I went to an iridologist who said I had glandular fever. I have been taking this for 6 weeks now and appear to have got rid of all the left over sickness and are feeling the best I have all year. Bottle says dont take for long periods but so far so OK.

Very good product!

Posted by 5484541665092195054 on Jan 21, 2014

I use it when I feel like getting a cold, it really helps the immune system.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Aug 16, 2011

Used when my little one had an ear infection - was great

great feature

Posted by 4872468497579699766 on May 18, 2016

whenever I feel I may get sick (soar throat, running nose), take it immediately for few days, I will get better and no need take medication.