Excellent product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1019866 on Nov 08, 2011

Very effective product too prevent sick. The best what I ever used.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Dec 11, 2011

I have been really sick twice this year and I went to an iridologist who said I had glandular fever. I have been taking this for 6 weeks now and appear to have got rid of all the left over sickness and are feeling the best I have all year. Bottle says dont take for long periods but so far so OK.

Times

Posted by Reviewer1370914 on Apr 26, 2012

It is times, but helpful during cold season.

fresh and good price

Posted by Reviewer1906547 on Nov 02, 2012

You can tell by flavor this is fresh and well kept, from real geniune herbs

Sezonālais "must have" imunitātei

Posted by 4915270061239812432 on Jan 25, 2016

Patīkama garša ar visām lieliskajām ehinācejas īpašībām. Regulāri lietoju pirms slimošanas sezonas un aizsardzība pret lipīgajām saaukstēšanās slimībām garantēta. Viena pudelīte pietiek precīzi vienam mēnesim.

Great Defense

Posted by 4978431870370182782 on Feb 05, 2014

My family buys this version and the capsule version of Nature's Way Echinacea Goldenseal. We get the liquid form for our children. Ever since we've used this in our home, we have not gotten the flu. Just recently in December the flu tried to attack our family and we all took continuous doses of this supplement, some motrin for any pain or fever, drank plenty of fluids, ate as much as we could, and the virus that was trying hard to attack us lost it's battle by the 5th day. It never got the chance to get what we call "fully blown". We just felt weaker with a cough during those days. :-)

impressed!

Posted by 5002823475873341331 on Sep 15, 2014

I'm impressed with this product, it really keeps me fit & healthy I've managed to steer clear of flu season even after being around it, very impressed thanks!

Excellent

Posted by Krassy on Nov 01, 2013

Echinacea & Goldenseal - one of the most effective anti-inflammatory and immune-stimulating remedies.

Great Stuff!

Posted by 4987545209869894626 on Jan 10, 2015

A full dropper of this & my itchy, sore throat is cured! But it's a bit sweet, can choke if you're not careful. I have the tendency to drop this directly into my throat, then drink a little bit of water.

Excellent formula and the best tasting, no alcohol

Posted by Reviewer2480685 on Jan 12, 2015

This is a great formula - no alcohol and one of the best tasting echinacea and goldenseal formulas. It's quite effective.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »