Verry Thanks!

Posted by Reviewer1260494 on Sep 21, 2010

Verry good seller

Times

Posted by Reviewer1370914 on Apr 26, 2012

It is times, but helpful during cold season.

fresh and good price

Posted by Reviewer1906547 on Nov 02, 2012

You can tell by flavor this is fresh and well kept, from real geniune herbs

Just perfect for my dog

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Dec 24, 2012

I have 7 years old dog (bitch) who has problems with pseudo/false pregnancies all the time after heat. It started when she was 2 years old. This tincture contributes to her overall health, immunity and wellbeing, also does not allow to produce milk and helps during this period of her. I believe that cayenne in it helps not to freeze during winter time so much. Dog is less irritated and more vital. My dog is small, up to 5 kg and she uses 0.25 ml - 2 times a day, so 0,5 ml. Tincture will last 2 months. Give about 1 hour before meal and 1 hour after meal. It is recommended to do breaks in between consumption if dog is more or less healthy, example: give 5 days, 2 days off and so on. It is so good that dropper is with scale (ml) and it is so convenient. Taste is sweet and tolerable to dog. Alcohol-free. Just marvelous. Every dog should try this and stay healthy for long years.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Dec 11, 2011

I have been really sick twice this year and I went to an iridologist who said I had glandular fever. I have been taking this for 6 weeks now and appear to have got rid of all the left over sickness and are feeling the best I have all year. Bottle says dont take for long periods but so far so OK.

Excellent

Posted by Krassy on Nov 01, 2013

Echinacea & Goldenseal - one of the most effective anti-inflammatory and immune-stimulating remedies.

impressed!

Posted by 5002823475873341331 on Sep 15, 2014

I'm impressed with this product, it really keeps me fit & healthy I've managed to steer clear of flu season even after being around it, very impressed thanks!

Very good product!

Posted by 5484541665092195054 on Jan 21, 2014

I use it when I feel like getting a cold, it really helps the immune system.

Sezonālais "must have" imunitātei

Posted by 4915270061239812432 on Jan 25, 2016

Patīkama garša ar visām lieliskajām ehinācejas īpašībām. Regulāri lietoju pirms slimošanas sezonas un aizsardzība pret lipīgajām saaukstēšanās slimībām garantēta. Viena pudelīte pietiek precīzi vienam mēnesim.

Handy!

Posted by joeyckn on Dec 07, 2015

Being a Chinese, when symptoms of cold/fever arises, I usually drink ginger or ginger lemon honey tea. But the science and sucessful cases of usage of Echinacea is undeniable. I do feel better after drinking it. I put a bottle in my office and I encourage colleagues to consume it before seeing western doctor. If you goole Goldenseal, you will learn that it nicely complements Echinacea further enhances effectivness of Echinacea.