Nature's Way, Organic, EfaGold, Hemp Protein & Fiber, Cold Milled Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Fine Product At Reasonable Price!

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Jun 10, 2010

Not sure what the fuss about flavor is about, but I find this powder simply tastes like powdered green vegetable and I like my veggies. Best in bouillion or soup tho, not particularly in fruit juice. Lots of good things in it, so close your eyes and think of England.

The best health food on the market

Posted by Reviewer2972532 on Jun 12, 2006

2 scoops a day and you WILL notice a difference! I add 1 scoop with my oatmeal (great flavor) and mix 1 scoop in chocolate soy milk every morning for the last few years. It has done amazing things for me!

The Perfect Hemp Powder!

Posted by Reviewer2174202 on May 27, 2008

Super fine powder that blends well. Pleasant tasting. This to me is the best Hemp Powder I've tried! Certified Organic, no chemicals or additives used and sold at an excellent price. What more could you want! Highly recommended.

Great value, great product

Posted by Reviewer1236560 on Mar 28, 2008

I have been using another hemp protein product for a couple of years but I found this one to be superior in overall quality and taste. The protein is a much finer grind and you actually get a full container. I highly recommend this product!

Hemp powder!

Posted by Reviewer1813531 on Mar 25, 2008

This is a great Product! I make protein shakes with the hemp powder! I add frozen berries, hemp powder, rice milk, flax oil, and stevia and it tasts really good! Will be on my list to buy again, and again! Jamie H. Montville, nj