Oh WOW!!!

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on Dec 22, 2010

This is just one fantastic product! I have had chronic fatigue and the Krill Oil has totally taken that away. Plus, I just love doing craft work, but couldn't do that and my cleaning jobs because I was getting major elbow and arm pain...... until I started taking this krill oil - now I have absolutely no pain and I do as much craft as my spare time allows. Not only that, but I gave some to my Dad, and for the first time in 20 YEARS he said that his bowels are working beautifully (he was soooooo sick) - he has even gone off doctor's medication and feels fantastic! Give it a go - it's amazing!

Great for pregnancy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I take one capsule of krill oil along with one softgel of Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors now that I am pregnant. Omega 3s are essential nutrients for the brain development of the fetus. Be sure to stop 2 weeks before due date to avoid extra bleeding. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

EXPENSIVE

Posted by Reviewer2843776 on May 21, 2008

Same NKO krill oil from swanson vitamins 90 softgels for 18.00 This nature's ways krill oil is too expensive!!!!!!!!

My favorite Krill

Posted by Reviewer1887006 on Jul 07, 2011

I have taken another type of Krill in something called a "caplique". It leaked more easily and was harder for me to swallow because it was bigger. (I have swallowing difficulties) Krill is a product from the sea, so yes, it smells somewhat "fishy" - as it should. I am also taking other supplements so Krill can't take all the credit, but my overall health is improving. I am 70.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2611721 on Oct 28, 2007

These are so much smaller than regular fish oil capsules, much easier to swallow. Definitely more potency too.

Krill Oil for high cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1436817 on Jan 23, 2007

I take Krill Oil to help keep my cholesterol down. My naturopathic doc recommended it and it has seemed to help quite a bit. I was getting the Krill Oil through the doctor until I found this product that was almost half the cost for the same quality.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1509504 on Feb 22, 2008

Defintely no fishy taste & I have not had a cold all winter even When I have been in direct communication w/people w/colds. I also take Living Health Vitamins, Goji Juice & Acetyl L Carnate

iHerb.com is a great source for Nature's Way Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer3274296 on Apr 23, 2008

Fast delivery, good price and wifey says, "helps my PMS and joint pain."

Best Omega-3 source

Posted by Reviewer1903146 on Jan 24, 2007

Again based on Dr. Mercola's recommendation we have added krill oil to our daily menu. Iherb's price, again, is the best. This is one supplement we will take forever.

Krill Oil

Posted by Reviewer2543655 on Oct 17, 2007

Exellent Product taking it for the last 2 yrs, and it helps , no more Arthritis and no more inflammation in my body, i will take it for the rest of my life I call it the miracle krill oil