Smells bad

Posted by 5407705888256405432 on Aug 14, 2015

There is an awful smell in the bottle. Perhaps some of the capsules broke and leaked.

Good packaging

Posted by 5204657399610859886 on May 26, 2015

looks good, feels good

very good product

Posted by 5165189158853164129 on Nov 11, 2014

It's the third time I've purchased this krill oil. No fish after taste, good product.

Great for pregnancy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I take one capsule of krill oil along with one softgel of Natural Factors, RxOmega-3 Factors now that I am pregnant. Omega 3s are essential nutrients for the brain development of the fetus. Be sure to stop 2 weeks before due date to avoid extra bleeding. Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Product appears burned; smells bad.

Posted by Reviewer3219692 on Sep 22, 2013

I am extremely disappointed in this Krill oil product. I bought 4 packages. Three appeared to have been overheated or burned on one side of the softgels. They smelled bad. This is an expensive product which I have purchased before, but I won't buy again. Too much money to waste. I won't use these.

the title is the OIL

Posted by Reviewer2286806 on Jul 09, 2013

I feel mine joints are less painful when I exercise.

the SMELL! RANCID

Posted by aestheticmedicalreviews on Dec 05, 2012

ewww - i gave it to the dogs, went back to fishoil and bought astaxanthin pills instead. must have been rancid and therefor bad for poor dog - i have another brand of krill oil now and they are fine. Dog takes mutton bird oil.

Trusted brand

Posted by aloysius-ng on Nov 20, 2012

This brand has been around for quite a while and is well received here in SG

So so

Posted by alexandre on Jul 21, 2012

Seems to be very pure and fresh. I really didn't feel any difference after taking these pills. Fish oil with concentrate DHA in my opinion is still the best and cheaper option.

Not For Me

Posted by LanceSavoy on Jun 15, 2012

Most people seem to have wonderful results with Krill oil but this is the second brand I have tried with the same result. My joints start to hurt when I take it which is the opposite of what is supposed to happen. The opposite happens when I take a quality fish oil supplement. I can only assume that I have some type of allergy to krill. For me I will stick with the fish oil but others seem to have good or better results with krill so if it works for you this seems like a good brand.