Works well

Posted by Reviewer1736341 on Feb 15, 2010

But the Source Naturals brand seems to be more effective. Still, gets rid of throat infections effectively if taken early on.

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2943967 on Mar 05, 2010

AMAZING STUFF!

Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer2521128 on Jul 05, 2008

excellent product for colds and flu's

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1320761 on May 22, 2014

Elderberry capsules have been amazing! Have used to cure Herpes (take for 6 months), colds, infections and even successfully treated Bovine Coronavirus that one of my calves had. I am certain any virus and bacteria infection can be cured. I recommend 2 tablets 3 times a day to treat people and Animals, with enough time and dedication to regular dosing, anything can be cured.

Excellent

Posted by 5161429819674350746 on Jul 22, 2014

We use this whenever we feel a cold or the crud coming on. When a scratchy throat shows up or the feeling sick we take 2 twice a day and it kicks it in the butt. Keeps it from taking a hold of you. Hubby didn't start it till he was already sick and he said it lessened his symptoms and shortened the cold. We take these with Airborne gummies.

Excellent Product

Posted by funkydharma on Nov 02, 2011

High potency elderberry has been really helpful with colds etc.

Nature's Way Elderberry

Posted by LavinaDeArmond on Nov 24, 2011

Works really well.

Not as good

Posted by Reviewer1701186 on Mar 01, 2010

I am sorry to say that this product did not work for me as well as SOUCE NATURALS Sambucus. I always use Source Naturals, but this item was sold out, so I tried NATURE'S WAY Elderberry. I never caught a cold while I used Source Naturals, which retains the dark purple antioxidants. Unfortunately, I am now suffering from a cold using Nature's Way, which is a green powder within a capsule. Never again!

열매만 들어있는 것이 아니예요~

Posted by 5310411151710924762 on Nov 24, 2012

나우푸드꺼는 열매만 있어서 캡슐이 보라색인데 이건 줄기까지 같이 갈은거라서 풀색이예요. 함량은 크게 다르진 않은데 열매만 먹는게 좋은지, 줄기까지 같이 먹는게 좋은지는 모르겠네요

Nature's way, elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1565269 on Sep 06, 2010

I love this stuff my friend had told me about this and I have been taking it ever sense....the price is right and it works great!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »