Works

Posted by 4612852933099684008 on Apr 24, 2013

Have been taking this for 3 weeks. Bought it because I have cystic acne on my chin for more than 6 months.due to hormone imbalance. Itwas getting worst on the flare ups. Now it's reduced to only a few much smaller (not deep underneath the surface) acne and some scars left. I think it's because of this product, plus I'm taking milk thistles to clean my liver. It seems to be working. I think I'll buy one more to see if it clears up.

my mum says her hot flashes been reduced

Posted by Reviewer3270177 on Jun 23, 2011

but its not clear whether its from this or some other things she's been doing... but it is definitely a great soy product as it seems quite expensive to find somewhat equivalent products at this price anywhere else in the world!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2996756 on Aug 16, 2010

I have been taking this for about a month and I have noticed that my hot flashes have definitely been reduced.

new product not used before

Posted by Reviewer1995734 on May 12, 2010

Sofar I have found this product to be of good quality and has already helped my symptoms.

Good for Woman

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Nov 19, 2009

Good quality and worth for the price.

ESTROSOY

Posted by Reviewer1555097 on Mar 02, 2009

The hot flashes at nighttime have definitely diminished, other than that no major difference in anything else. Thank yoy

Nature's Way,EstroSoy plus, menopause formula

Posted by Reviewer3131662 on Oct 02, 2008

This product has really help me cope with my situation. I would recommend it.

Estro Soy Plus

Posted by Reviewer2930408 on Aug 12, 2008

Estro Soy Plus is helping, it's not a perfect replacement for Premarin yet, but it has allowed me to get away from a PETA nightmare, and live comfortabley as I go thru the surgery induced change in my early 40's.

Judy Newton

Posted by Reviewer2962269 on Jan 24, 2008

As a woman dealing with menopause i have tried several suppliments and yours by far is the most affordable with good results. Thank you Nature's Way