Nature's Way, EstroSoy Plus, Menopause Formula, 60 Capsules

Awesome for Hot Flashes

Posted by derbyjean From Michigan on Nov 22, 2009

This stuff is awesome for hot flashes and I loved it and wanted to continue taking it. Sadly, though, my body didn't react good to the soy and I had to stop it. I knew I had a soy allergy but I thought the fermented soy would be okay. I am looking for another product without the soy.

seemed to work immediately

Posted by Reviewer1252021 From California on Nov 24, 2009

I have been plagued with not sleeping well since menopause. If I TAKE TWO CAPSULES ABOUT AN HOUR BEFORE BEDTIME my sleeping improves. I do not wake up in the middle of the night.

Nature's Way does it again.

Posted by Reviewer1976597 From North Carolina on Jan 01, 2010

Being pre-menopausal, I was looking for a natural product that contained both black cohosh and soy. This fit the bill! I've already ordered more, for me as well as my sister. I noticed a difference in just a couple of weeks, and my whole family is grateful!

Got these for wife's hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1726650 From Tennessee on Mar 05, 2010

She has not noticed any difference after 3 weeks however at least a month was recommended by midwife so no way to rate yet. Midwife also said it was the red clover that is supposed to help the hot flashes. I give it 5 stars simply because of the red clover and the size which makes them appealing to my wife and therefore at least willing to try them!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3081012 From Alabama on Apr 22, 2010

My wife is sleeping better, and with the good things that come with that, I say, "Woohoo."