10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, EstroSoy Plus, Menopause Formula, 60 Capsules

wonderful !

Posted by 5068810199837342998 on Aug 14, 2013

This works really well at keeping my hot flashes at bay,just need to remember to always take with food,otherwise if I take it to late or with out eating I end up feeling nauseous in the morning.

Nature's Way, EstroSoy Plus, Menopause Formula, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3068668 on Sep 05, 2013

WOW! I have researched so many hours on the internet for something to help me sleep and decrease palpitations and high heart rate that would wake me up at night. I have found it in this product! Many hormone blood draws later, I found out I was estrogen deficient, not estrogen dominant as so many women are. I doesn't matter which one you are phytoestrogen balances out a high or low estrogen. I take this with DIM and Maca. I hoping to increase my libido. I am currently taking a progesterone cream from Iherb and plan to switch to a more natural solution like Vitex/Cheseberry after that. Changes could be felt in 1 week, thank you Iherb for bring Nature's Way!

Great product

Posted by 5111739096846188666 on Jul 08, 2014

I have been taking estrosoy plus now for a couple of years and for me it has definitely reduced the severity of the hot flushes that I have. Fingers crossed it stays this way. Would definitely recommend this to all women.

good

Posted by 4669966199893780123 on May 31, 2013

only been on it two weeks and it actually is working

MIRACLE

Posted by 4793426455134620573 on Jun 14, 2013

I had taken only few caps and felt immediate relief. Had been suffering from menopause for several years and tried many different natural products. EstroSoy is the first one that worked like a miracle. My hot flushes are gone, can finally sleep at night, stop sweating and feeling so thursty. Highly recommended and had ordered 2 more bottles. So happy and hope it'll work for all that will try it. Good luck.