Nature's Way, EstroSoy, Plus

Posted by Reviewer2202719 on May 07, 2008

I love this product, it has helped control the night sweats that I was having. I will order again!

Nature's Way estrosoy Plus fermented soy

Posted by Reviewer2891778 on May 09, 2008

product is excellant and service to New Zealand equally great

Estrosoy

Posted by Reviewer2352403 on May 09, 2008

My wife assures me that since starting on this she is sleeping much better and has far fewer hot flushes.

Works for night sweats

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jun 06, 2008

This is a great product. I have noticed that my night sweats are gone since taking these. I also have no cramps with my period. These are awesome!

nature"s way Estrosoy plus

Posted by Reviewer2766458 on Jun 15, 2008

This is great stuff no more hot flashes

Awesome for Hot Flashes

Posted by derbyjean on Nov 22, 2009

This stuff is awesome for hot flashes and I loved it and wanted to continue taking it. Sadly, though, my body didn't react good to the soy and I had to stop it. I knew I had a soy allergy but I thought the fermented soy would be okay. I am looking for another product without the soy.

seemed to work immediately

Posted by Reviewer1252021 on Nov 24, 2009

I have been plagued with not sleeping well since menopause. If I TAKE TWO CAPSULES ABOUT AN HOUR BEFORE BEDTIME my sleeping improves. I do not wake up in the middle of the night.

Got these for wife's hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer1726650 on Mar 05, 2010

She has not noticed any difference after 3 weeks however at least a month was recommended by midwife so no way to rate yet. Midwife also said it was the red clover that is supposed to help the hot flashes. I give it 5 stars simply because of the red clover and the size which makes them appealing to my wife and therefore at least willing to try them!

Good

Posted by Reviewer3081012 on Apr 22, 2010

My wife is sleeping better, and with the good things that come with that, I say, "Woohoo."

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2044069 on Feb 13, 2009

This product seems to work wonders. After one week of use I had no more hot flashes or headaches.