New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Ex-Stress, Synergistic Blend, 445 mg, 100 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Ex Stress really works

Posted by Reviewer2593009 on Aug 20, 2007

This product has really helped me cope with a lot of stress. If I take it daily, I am much calmer.

Unreal product

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Mar 27, 2013

Very cheap, with no bad additives, just gelatin capsule for your comfort and so helpful and healthy. Only the best earth's herbs. At first, my father was feeling heartburn after consuming this, but I think it is his fault, because he drinks too little all the time. Overall, I am giving 5 stars for real goodness and help.

quick calming

Posted by 5164720073768635172 on Aug 30, 2013

Start with just 1 capsule and see how it makes you feel. I tried 2 when I first tried these and it gave me a headache everytime and made me feel a bit drowsy. Now I have started these again and 1 capsule seems to be okay and made me feel calm within 5 minutes. This formula is same ingredients as one of Dr. Christopher's nerve formulas that has been popular for years, and he says it heals the nerve endings. I have adrenal fatigue, so everything stresses me out! which continues the vicious cycle and the adrenals never heal, so I think staying calm is a must.

ex-stress

Posted by Reviewer1320819 on Feb 17, 2011

I don't like that it makes you sleepy. I wanted something I can take during the day where I will be able to drive.

Helps to fight stress.

Posted by Reviewer2756656 on Mar 07, 2011

I felt the difference after taking this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »