my cycle is stable

Posted by 4782785560337140323 on Apr 07, 2016

I am coming into peri/menopause and had suffered from hormone swings which really upset adrenals. This seems to have helped even them out

กินแล้วเฉยๆ

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 06, 2016

ซื้อให้เมียกิน ก็เฉยๆนะ ไม่มีอะไรเปลี่ยนแปลง อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

not helping with PCOS

Posted by 5534220002852268161 on Feb 24, 2016

otherwise good and high quality product. have been using it for months now, started with low dosage then increasing it, it's not helping

Game Changer

Posted by 5534979223824347454 on Jan 05, 2016

absolutely love this stuff ive had irregular periods for 7 years. Would go months without a cycle. The first time i took Femaprin, i started my cycle the very next day. I just ordered 2 more bottles. If you have irregular periods, try this.

Wait and see

Posted by 4833140898774189175 on May 06, 2015

I have PCOS and decided to take this to help regulate my cycle. I haven't had my cycle since last year (2014) but I do know it is doing something.

Good~!!

Posted by 5226182743380876177 on Apr 13, 2015

good good good delivery

So far so good

Posted by 5557751387322163256 on Mar 05, 2015

Have only been taking it for 2 weeks, but have noticed a small difference with my pms symptoms. Still hasn't regulated my cycle, but hopefully with continued use it will

Love this Product!

Posted by Reviewer2725292 on Feb 02, 2015

Saw results immediately!

A must have!!

Posted by 4936540748129201837 on Dec 22, 2014

This is my 3rd bottle that im using. Helps regulate my cycle! Thank God

Amazingly Effective

Posted by 5531395818180960136 on Jul 27, 2014

I have always had irregular menses, and would sometimes go on for 3 months at a time without a period. However, this year was different - I have not had my period for 5 months! It's the longest I've been without a period and it was very worrying. My gynae prescribed me Provera, but I decided to go "natural" and take herbs instead since medications would always give me bad side effects. I have tried numerous alternative methods to induce my period but none worked for me. Went online and found this product. I was very skeptical of taking herbs because I didn' think it would be effective enough for my severe 5 month of amenorrhea. But I took my chance and I'm happy I did. I decided to give this a try. Ordered this product after reading the reviews on here, have been taking this Femaprin for 9 days and have been having more pimples than usual, and on the 9th day, definitely felt some cramping, but nothing too severe. On the morning of the 10th day, I was bleeding! No pain, just bleeding normally. Very happy with this product and very very fast shipping and delivery! Would highly recommend this product. Try this first before taking any other prescriptions that has chemical side effects.