Nature's Way, Femaprin, Vitex Extract, 60 Capsules

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1485572 From Pennsylvania on May 09, 2008

I have gone over 20 years of seeing doctors, going through test because of my irregular periods and awful symptoms of fatigue, bloating and bad pms'ing. Doctors could never find anything wrong with me and would always put me on the pill and that's the only thing that would help until I finally did some research, found this product and have been like clockwork ever since--no more bloating or fatigue or stress of going months without a period. I've been taking this product for about 4 years now and will never stop using it. It has turned my life around.

I have been taking this for years and love it!

Posted by Reviewer2187306 From Colorado on May 14, 2008

I have PCOS and I take this with dim plus, evening primrose oil, vit b, and red raspberry leaf everyday. It keeps my cycles regular, no mood swings, and I don't have any bad cramps. I tried other prescription medicines and nothing worked as good as taking these five natural supplements. I started out taking two pills of each a day and then went down as I needed less over time.

Kept me regular

Posted by Reviewer2197377 From Oregon on Mar 25, 2007

I have been taking this product for over 15 years. It has kept my monthly cycle regular, without which I was very irreguar. It has taken me into menopause without any of the problems associated with menopause. It does not force your body to do anything. It helps your body do what it is suppose to do.

My magic bullet for PMS

Posted by Reviewer2723814 From New York on Jul 07, 2008

Along with Progest, this product has been my lifesaver. I have used about 6 different vitex products over the years, and Femaprin is the best, hands down. Vitex is used in Europe for almost any skin and/or "female" problems, and one a day in the morning is it. 60 capsules lasts two months and I cannot tell you what a difference this product and progest have made for me. It doesn't happen over night, but I saw a difference in 4-6 months...which isn't bad considering the 8 years of PMS and relationship-endangering mood swings I was dealing with prior to using it.

Femaprin

Posted by Reviewer2930408 From Michigan on Jun 16, 2008

A life saver--that's how I would rate this product. I take it along with 2 soy tablets a day and no longer am I tied to a prescription for my surgically induced menapause. THANK YOU!!! I have been on Premarin 1.25 for 4 years and in two weeks I am completely off of it with a natural replacement. I have quality of life without contributing to the mistreatment of horses.