Work great

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

Really works to help mother's milk. Work great together with Blessed Thistle. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great in combo with Blessed Thistle for boosting a sagging bust

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I take two capsules, two times a day in combination with fennel (one capsule, three times a day) to 'boost' my bustline. I nursed two children, and my breasts were saggy after I stopped nursing. I can't afford a procedure, so this was my next option, although I was very skeptical to it actually working. But, it did! Now, the results were not huge and dramatic, but they are slightly and noticeably fuller and perkier after several months of taking the combo-it does take that long to notice a difference, so be faithful if you decide to try it. It works because it increases estrogen in the body. As with any natural product, you need to evaluate if this is a good thing for you to try or not. Increasing estrogen can be an issue for some women with other problems( uterine, cysts, etc), so please do your research. Many of my supplements are from Nature's Way, because they don't often use stearates in their products, if avoidable. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Milk booster

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Used with blessed thistle. Effective.

Fenugreek to increase supply of breastmilk

Posted by Reviewer2349425 on Jun 25, 2011

Fenugreek has worked for me (increasing supply of breastmilk). Thanks Natures Way for a good product.

Fenugreek works!

Posted by Reviewer2091069 on Oct 17, 2011

I'm taking this to increase milk supply. It didn't have any immediate effect to me. I think I see the difference after 2 weeks or taking 6 cap/day. I will occasionally pop in 8/day too. My supply went up from around 700plus ml a day to close around 900. Now, I've hit one litre.