Milk booster

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Used with blessed thistle. Effective.

Great in combo with Blessed Thistle for boosting a sagging bust

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I take two capsules, two times a day in combination with fennel (one capsule, three times a day) to 'boost' my bustline. I nursed two children, and my breasts were saggy after I stopped nursing. I can't afford a procedure, so this was my next option, although I was very skeptical to it actually working. But, it did! Now, the results were not huge and dramatic, but they are slightly and noticeably fuller and perkier after several months of taking the combo-it does take that long to notice a difference, so be faithful if you decide to try it. It works because it increases estrogen in the body. As with any natural product, you need to evaluate if this is a good thing for you to try or not. Increasing estrogen can be an issue for some women with other problems( uterine, cysts, etc), so please do your research. Many of my supplements are from Nature's Way, because they don't often use stearates in their products, if avoidable. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Work great

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

Really works to help mother's milk. Work great together with Blessed Thistle. ** For new customers of iHerb´╝îplease also visit my page for more product reviews **

Fenugreek to increase supply of breastmilk

Posted by Reviewer2349425 on Jun 25, 2011

Fenugreek has worked for me (increasing supply of breastmilk). Thanks Natures Way for a good product.

Fenugreek works!

Posted by Reviewer2091069 on Oct 17, 2011

I'm taking this to increase milk supply. It didn't have any immediate effect to me. I think I see the difference after 2 weeks or taking 6 cap/day. I will occasionally pop in 8/day too. My supply went up from around 700plus ml a day to close around 900. Now, I've hit one litre.

Fenugreek

Posted by Reviewer1410025 on Nov 17, 2010

This was recommended by my doctor to help keep blood sugar under control. It seems to work. Its not always easy to find it in our rural area. Im so happy to find it on line and at such a great price.

Good for maintaining supply!

Posted by Reviewer1184799 on Jul 30, 2012

Did its job of maintaing milk supply!

The product is good for your health

Posted by 4880261254366802435 on Oct 18, 2012

I mean when you take a pill you'll experience an awful sweat smell but only on hot weather or if you have been working out

increased milk production

Posted by Reviewer1913941 on Oct 01, 2010

I produced 7oz of breast milk after taking Fenugreek ~ I'm very pleased.

Use to Increase Milk Production for all 3 kids

Posted by Reviewer1939995 on Jul 28, 2012

I have taken this product regularly during breast feeding for all my 3 kids, a total so far 70 months and still continue on. This is my first try this vegetable capsule as I have been using the regular one. It has been very helpful. I first found this product atwhole food organic store but it was 3 times more expensive. iHerb has the same product with much more affordable price. It really works with me and all my friends. I highly recommend it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »