Nature's Way, Fenugreek Seed, 610 mg, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

really helps to increase/maintain milk supply

Posted by Reviewer2914635 on Mar 14, 2008

I love this product, it really does helps to increase/maintain my milk supply for my little boy. I take 3 capsules 2 to 3 times a day. If I don't take it I see a difference.

Very effective at increasing milk supply!

Posted by Reviewer1053217 on Feb 24, 2013

Take 2, 2-3 times a day, drinks LOTS of water and you should notice an increase in your supply soon. I noticed after a couple doses, some will take longer. VERY pleased!

Lower blood sugar successfully

Posted by Reviewer1324878 on Nov 18, 2007

This product really helped lower my type 1 diabetes blood sugar up to 100 mg/dl depending on the food eaten or the length of time between a meel. Awsome stuff. Not just for type 2 diabetics.

for nursing moms

Posted by Reviewer1562374 on Dec 18, 2006

I started taking this supplement because I heard it increases your milk supply and in 24 hours my milk supply increased so that I could produce enough to feed my twin babies. It definitely works!

Mr.Mac

Posted by Reviewer1570493 on Mar 22, 2008

I have found this product invaluable in helping to clear a lung problem of over production of mucous/phlegm.In the past this would result in Bronchial pneumonia.Also this excess mucous entails frequent clearing of throat/bronchial tubes. I understand this lung problem is linked to Cystic-fibrosis.