Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer1016966 on Jul 15, 2012

Since I started taking the Feverfew I have not had a migraine.

doctor recommended for MIGRAINES - WORKS!!

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

This has increased my quality of life! I used to get regular migraines. My doctor recommended Feverfew. I took it EVERYDAY 3 times a day for 2 weeks and I had no migraines. I then took it 2 times a day - morning and evening for another 2 weeks. Now I am on a maintenance dosage. I take 1 capsule a day 3 days a week. I have no more migraines. This product as saved me a lot of money. No hospital visits, doctor visits or expensive destructive medicine to take!!! No more missed days of work or holiday parties. I have gottem my life back!!!!

Migrane

Posted by paularsen on May 16, 2012

Testing of this product to treat migraine. Still no results, but I have a migraine is often difficult.

Excellent product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1219909 on Mar 13, 2012

Excellent product!!!

Feverfew capsules -- lifesavers

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Mar 06, 2012

I've been using feverfew for 15 years for severe headaches, including migraine. It works like a dream, with no drug side effects, and no harmful chemicals like in oTC headache remedies or prescriptions. Feverfew also resolves inflrammation caused by exposures to environmental toxins, especially perfumes. I use it daily. It works especially well in combination with nettle.

If you suffer from headaches/migraines this is for you!

Posted by Reviewer1842034 on Dec 31, 2011

Wish I would have tried this sooner. I ordered this at the recommendation of my physician for my chronic headaches/migraines. I have tried numerous prescription products with very little effect. This seems to be working great. The bottle recommends 3 times a day. However, twice a day seems to be working for me. My husband has been getting headaches daily now too. So I have been giving this to him to take as well. He has had a few days now without a headache. I will definitely be reordering if this continues to work for me.

FEVERFEW

Posted by Reviewer3246965 on Nov 24, 2011

I ORDERED THIS NATURE'S WAY FEVERFEW 380MG BECAUSE YOU WERE OUT OF STOCK ON THE NOW BRAND FEVERFEW I NORMALLY USE. THIS BRAND WORKED GOOD ALSO, I TOOK AN EXTRA CAPSULE MID WEEK TO KEEP THE MG DOSAGE THE SAME. GOOD PRODUCT!

Feverfew review

Posted by Reviewer1188481 on Oct 25, 2011

Seems to work very well. I am happy with the result.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3086875 on Oct 08, 2011

Good for constant use.

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1407641 on Aug 15, 2011

Been using it for just about a month and blood sugar has dropped substantially!!!!!