High quality feverfew

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jul 29, 2008

Works great as directed against migraines.

No more migraines!

Posted by Reviewer1060124 on Oct 20, 2007

Oh, all right, there are still some migraines. But I used to have them every day, and since I started taking Feverfew every night, they are much less and much less severe!

No more migraines!!

Posted by Reviewer3133419 on Feb 02, 2008

I've been taking feverfew everyday for years now. As long as I'm taking it consistently everyday, migraines are a thing of the past. A couple of times I've run out & migraines reappeared within a week. I cannot LIVE without this product!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1165189 on Apr 23, 2008

I have been taking Nature's Way, Feverfew Leave Capsules for many years for migraine and regular headaches, it helps take the edge off. I'm never without them

headache relief

Posted by Reviewer1210855 on Apr 17, 2009

I took it for about ten years then stopped to have a couple of kids. It was time to try it again. I am happy to say it still helps with my headaches. I was not sure it would since I use to take it for throbbing headaches. I do not get many throbbing ones anymore but I do get all the other kinds of headaches. Feverfew is one of the few things that helps. So far most of my headaches are not as painful and do not last as long. I am glad I tried it again because it really helps. A side benefit is that it also helps with the achy pain from the varicose vein in my leg. I will be taking feverfew forever and recommend it to anyone who gets headaches. It is worth trying for veins too. Great price and fast shipment. Thank you

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2205831 on May 27, 2009

I'd never been a migraine sufferer, but a few weeks ago I suffered one of massive proportions!! I became dizzy and couldn't take any amount of light, plus my head felt as if it were going to explode. I got online to find out how to fight a migraine naturally because pain medicine was not effective. I read that feverfew was the best way to go, so I ordered from iHerb and within a day or two of taking these capsules, my head felt normal again. These capsules will be apart of my life from now on, I'm very grateful!

It helps!

Posted by DeborahSu on Aug 24, 2009

My husband has been taking this for several years, because it definitely does reduce the frequency and severity of his migraines!

Best price around

Posted by Reviewer3294199 on Apr 14, 2010

Good product from a trusted source at the best price around.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer3328489 on Jun 07, 2010

I get noticeably more migraines when I do not take this... it's a lifesaver.

Hermine

Posted by Reviewer1836772 on Sep 16, 2008

this product helps with my acid reflux