for migraines

Posted by 5035093650861496046 on Aug 18, 2016

I purchased feverfew for my grand daughter for her violent migraine headaches, time will tell. Several articles on migraines recommend feverfew.

perfect for headache!!!

Posted by 5314947061819521326 on Oct 22, 2016

My mother is suffering from migraine for a long time and this is the only natural thing that helps her. She is taking it twice a day, every day.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1295612 on Oct 24, 2016

I have migraine since teenage period. I have much less migraines when I am taking this.

iherb integrity

Posted by 5524412401529567510 on Jul 14, 2013

Good product and much effective

Migraine

Posted by 5320305340668407595 on Jul 11, 2014

I have been using this product for years at the direction of my doctor. You are the first time I tried online and I found your prices cheaper than the two stores where I had been purchasing them. My order arrived in a timely manner and in good shape.

Excellent product with no aftertaste

Posted by 4932550149328314505 on Aug 19, 2014

A quality product at a great price

title to what?

Posted by 5649666811691924566 on Sep 24, 2014

I always combine Feverfew with White Willow. It is just what I need to give me rest and freedom from pain.

headache relief

Posted by Reviewer1210855 on Apr 17, 2009

I took it for about ten years then stopped to have a couple of kids. It was time to try it again. I am happy to say it still helps with my headaches. I was not sure it would since I use to take it for throbbing headaches. I do not get many throbbing ones anymore but I do get all the other kinds of headaches. Feverfew is one of the few things that helps. So far most of my headaches are not as painful and do not last as long. I am glad I tried it again because it really helps. A side benefit is that it also helps with the achy pain from the varicose vein in my leg. I will be taking feverfew forever and recommend it to anyone who gets headaches. It is worth trying for veins too. Great price and fast shipment. Thank you

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2205831 on May 27, 2009

I'd never been a migraine sufferer, but a few weeks ago I suffered one of massive proportions!! I became dizzy and couldn't take any amount of light, plus my head felt as if it were going to explode. I got online to find out how to fight a migraine naturally because pain medicine was not effective. I read that feverfew was the best way to go, so I ordered from iHerb and within a day or two of taking these capsules, my head felt normal again. These capsules will be apart of my life from now on, I'm very grateful!

It helps!

Posted by DeborahSu on Aug 24, 2009

My husband has been taking this for several years, because it definitely does reduce the frequency and severity of his migraines!