Headache alternative

Posted by Jasmine44 on Aug 03, 2012

I dislike taking any OTC pain pills so this is the alternative. I feel better just thinking about the natural treatment without side effects.

Good product at a fair price.

Posted by 5214609093149683912 on Aug 11, 2012

We were looking for Feverfew that didn't contain a lot of useless additives. This one seems to be the one we will be using. Perfect control for my wife's migraines.

FEVERFEW

Posted by Reviewer3246965 on Nov 24, 2011

I ORDERED THIS NATURE'S WAY FEVERFEW 380MG BECAUSE YOU WERE OUT OF STOCK ON THE NOW BRAND FEVERFEW I NORMALLY USE. THIS BRAND WORKED GOOD ALSO, I TOOK AN EXTRA CAPSULE MID WEEK TO KEEP THE MG DOSAGE THE SAME. GOOD PRODUCT!

If you suffer from headaches/migraines this is for you!

Posted by Reviewer1842034 on Dec 31, 2011

Wish I would have tried this sooner. I ordered this at the recommendation of my physician for my chronic headaches/migraines. I have tried numerous prescription products with very little effect. This seems to be working great. The bottle recommends 3 times a day. However, twice a day seems to be working for me. My husband has been getting headaches daily now too. So I have been giving this to him to take as well. He has had a few days now without a headache. I will definitely be reordering if this continues to work for me.

Feverfew capsules -- lifesavers

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Mar 06, 2012

I've been using feverfew for 15 years for severe headaches, including migraine. It works like a dream, with no drug side effects, and no harmful chemicals like in oTC headache remedies or prescriptions. Feverfew also resolves inflrammation caused by exposures to environmental toxins, especially perfumes. I use it daily. It works especially well in combination with nettle.

Excellent product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1219909 on Mar 13, 2012

Excellent product!!!

iherb integrity

Posted by 5524412401529567510 on Jul 14, 2013

Good product and much effective

Migraine

Posted by 5320305340668407595 on Jul 11, 2014

I have been using this product for years at the direction of my doctor. You are the first time I tried online and I found your prices cheaper than the two stores where I had been purchasing them. My order arrived in a timely manner and in good shape.

Excellent product with no aftertaste

Posted by 4932550149328314505 on Aug 19, 2014

A quality product at a great price

title to what?

Posted by 5649666811691924566 on Sep 24, 2014

I always combine Feverfew with White Willow. It is just what I need to give me rest and freedom from pain.