Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2205831 on May 27, 2009

I'd never been a migraine sufferer, but a few weeks ago I suffered one of massive proportions!! I became dizzy and couldn't take any amount of light, plus my head felt as if it were going to explode. I got online to find out how to fight a migraine naturally because pain medicine was not effective. I read that feverfew was the best way to go, so I ordered from iHerb and within a day or two of taking these capsules, my head felt normal again. These capsules will be apart of my life from now on, I'm very grateful!

headache relief

Posted by Reviewer1210855 on Apr 17, 2009

I took it for about ten years then stopped to have a couple of kids. It was time to try it again. I am happy to say it still helps with my headaches. I was not sure it would since I use to take it for throbbing headaches. I do not get many throbbing ones anymore but I do get all the other kinds of headaches. Feverfew is one of the few things that helps. So far most of my headaches are not as painful and do not last as long. I am glad I tried it again because it really helps. A side benefit is that it also helps with the achy pain from the varicose vein in my leg. I will be taking feverfew forever and recommend it to anyone who gets headaches. It is worth trying for veins too. Great price and fast shipment. Thank you

Feverview for migrane

Posted by Reviewer1430366 on Apr 17, 2009

Thanks for your professional sending of my order....it's a pleasure to do business with you. BL

Great for migrane sufferers

Posted by Reviewer1482379 on Apr 04, 2009

I have been using this for migraine prevention. I used to take Excedrin 3-4 times per week and am currently taking it about once per month. Noticeable improvement! I will not go without this product.

Posted by Reviewer1381870 on Mar 22, 2009

My order came very quick, the feverfew works on my migraines which started to come very frequently and last for days. I now do not get any migraines at all. I also take a multi-vitamin in addition to the feverfew. Feverfew alone helped reduce the severity of them and the vitamins made them go away completely. Amazing! Thanks again iHerb for keeping prices down and great customer service alive.

Nature's Way, Feverfew Leaves, 380 mg, 180

Posted by Reviewer1357011 on Dec 14, 2008

Good product. Wife use to get constant headaches, but has not since taking this product.

Hermine

Posted by Reviewer1836772 on Sep 16, 2008

this product helps with my acid reflux

Mr.

Posted by Reviewer1800980 on Sep 09, 2008

The product seems to be ok, I have not noticed any improvement in the number of headaches or any thing else that this product is claimed to help, perhaps I will have to take it for a longer period of time.

I think they may be working!!

Posted by Reviewer1669167 on Aug 12, 2008

I started getting migraines about 3 yrs ago and thought that they were related to the heat here in Houston but once I got pregnant they disappeared but now have returned after having my babies which leads me to believe that they are related to my hormones. Long story short, I've had a migraine everyday for the past month but yesterday was my first day without one since starting my feverfew regimine two days ago. I'm taking feverfew along with sarsaparilla (nature's way from iherb) and it seems to be working. I'll keep it up and see if it continues to help my migraines and write again to see what the long term effects are. So far I've had absolutely no side effects.

High quality feverfew

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jul 29, 2008

Works great as directed against migraines.