No More Headaches

Posted by Reviewer2952988 on Nov 09, 2008

I have used this product before to prevent migraine headaches. It works very well and starts preventing them within a couple of days of starting treatment.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1543606 on Nov 25, 2008

It works, my mom's migragenes went away after she has been using it for a week. It works the best if you feel that one is starting, and take 3 at the same time.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2756330 on Nov 10, 2006

I am going on 6 months migraine/headache free! I love this stuff!

Feverfew for migraines

Posted by Reviewer2322902 on Jul 21, 2008

Great product, excellent service and shipping. Since being on this product for my migraine headaches I no longer need to take my prescription. thank you, Ervin L Horton Jr of Gainesville, FL

Great

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on May 17, 2008

Have to take regularly to see benefit not just when you get a headache.

Awesome Product!

Posted by AprilParker on Aug 29, 2008

Since I've been taking this product, I have been migraine free for the first time in years! This product does what others can not, and in a natural way!

Feverfew

Posted by Reviewer2388318 on Nov 09, 2010

Feverfew has worked wonders at controlling my migraines. Years ago my chiropractor suggested trying Feverfew as a non-Rx method of controlling headaches. I started taking Feverfew and the headaches went away - for years! I quit taking Feverfew and eventually the migraines returned so I have started taking Feverfew again with wonderful results.

Nature's Way, Feverfew Extract, 60 capsules

Posted by Reviewer1775107 on Jul 16, 2008

Has stopped my headaches when I feel one coming on.

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2982898 on Nov 16, 2007

high potency, promptly shipped, value priced

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Jun 18, 2012

I have been taking it for about 6-8 months now, and I am absolutely sure that it helps. It doesn't take away all migraines, it’s true. Yet, I used to have from one to five migraine days a week and now I have migraine only several days a month. I also think that the remaining migraines are not so severe as they used to be. And the duration of the migraine is now mush shorter – like one, maximum two, days instead of three-four days I was suffering.