July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Way, GTF Chromium, Polynicotinate, 100 Capsules

Reviews 3-star

Okay I guess

Posted by Reviewer2887392 on Aug 10, 2011

Honestly, haven't really noticed that much difference taking this. Sugar cravings are still there. I'm going back to taking Nature's Way Blood Sugar. I did notice benefits taking those supplements. I think its because it has some other ingredients to kick the GTF Chromium up a notch. Regardless, I completely trust Nature's Way products and I LOVE iHerb for operating their business with so much integrity.

Insulin resistance

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Nov 06, 2007

Seems to reduce insulin resistance.

So far, nothing

Posted by Reviewer3212874 on May 20, 2008

I had read that this was supposed to reduce sugar cravings and help with hunger. So far, I haven't noticed.

gtf chromium, Polynicotinate

Posted by Reviewer1344585 on Aug 01, 2011

I am using this product because i seems to help me with my sugar and mostly weightloss. i seem to lose a couple of pounds when using this product. As for the sugar i also use metformin so im hoping for a better reaction to these two. i like it the fact that my sugar base is lowering. Thanks