The RIGHT kind of Chromium.

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 10, 2010

Chromium polynicotinate -- and specifically the trademarked ChromeMate version contained in this and other products bearing their logo -- is the ONLY Chromium I would trust for both effectiveness AND purity. Nice that it’s so economical. I do wish all brands using GTF would take that moniker off the label, as it confuses people into incorrectly thinking GTF denotes a specific type of Chromium.

Apparent positive effect on A1C levels

Posted by Reviewer1383913 on Jul 22, 2010

Of course, it's difficult to identify any single factor, but it appears that this product (Chromium Polynicotinate) helped to lower my A1C level.

Good product/good price

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Dec 03, 2007

I take this with every meal. It helps me stabilize my blood sugar. Excellent price and a very good product.

Great Price+++++++

Posted by Reviewer3005428 on Mar 08, 2011

The product lowered my sugars in just a week. Thanks Alot.

Okay I guess

Posted by Reviewer2887392 on Aug 10, 2011

Honestly, haven't really noticed that much difference taking this. Sugar cravings are still there. I'm going back to taking Nature's Way Blood Sugar. I did notice benefits taking those supplements. I think its because it has some other ingredients to kick the GTF Chromium up a notch. Regardless, I completely trust Nature's Way products and I LOVE iHerb for operating their business with so much integrity.

Chromeate GTF

Posted by Reviewer2117447 on Jul 04, 2011

Have used Chromeate for years to help keep blood sugar levels in check. Works wonders!

Great $ Value

Posted by Reviewer1447068 on Sep 11, 2011

Best value for the $. Great product. One per meal keeps my blood sugars in low range. Very satisfied.

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 28, 2012

after 2 weeks of reduced craving for sweets and starchy foods

Insulin resistance

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Nov 06, 2007

Seems to reduce insulin resistance.

iherb

Posted by Reviewer3131854 on May 03, 2009

Cheap shipping, fast service. I haven't lost weight on this product but I think its great if it helps regulate your blood sugar.