Nature's Way, GTF Chromium, Polynicotinate, 100 Capsules

Great Price ~

Posted by Reviewer2815621 on Nov 24, 2010

I love this product, I have POCS and it helps with my blood suger levels, I am not sure why it does that but I ran out once and I could really tell the difference, so I make sure I do not run out anymore. Great price too, only found one other store that has as great as price but they only have it on sale twice a year, Iherb always has the best price! Thank you!

Fantastic Product!

Posted by 5290913937746992911 on Oct 19, 2013

This is by far the best source of chromium I've tried. Not only have I steadily been dropping lbs over the past few months, but taking a capsule 30 minutes prior to working out gives me an added energy boost - a benefit I hadn't been expecting. Very fast delivery and one heck of a good price.

Good Product

Posted by MsLeaha on Feb 12, 2014

Started this with my other PCOS treatments for Insulin Resistance and so far Ive noticed I have more energy, I haven't noticed marked weight lose as many have shown vs Metformin, but I am def gonna continue to use. Has made me feel more energetic and seems to be working well.

The RIGHT kind of Chromium.

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 10, 2010

Chromium polynicotinate -- and specifically the trademarked ChromeMate version contained in this and other products bearing their logo -- is the ONLY Chromium I would trust for both effectiveness AND purity. Nice that it’s so economical. I do wish all brands using GTF would take that moniker off the label, as it confuses people into incorrectly thinking GTF denotes a specific type of Chromium.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1479306 on Oct 10, 2010

Received my order promptly. This product really helped with my blood sugar. Now I’m not tired after eating.