10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, GTF Chromium, Polynicotinate, 100 Capsules

Great Price ~

Posted by Reviewer2815621 on Nov 24, 2010

I love this product, I have POCS and it helps with my blood suger levels, I am not sure why it does that but I ran out once and I could really tell the difference, so I make sure I do not run out anymore. Great price too, only found one other store that has as great as price but they only have it on sale twice a year, Iherb always has the best price! Thank you!

The RIGHT kind of Chromium.

Posted by Reviewer2961002 on Aug 10, 2010

Chromium polynicotinate -- and specifically the trademarked ChromeMate version contained in this and other products bearing their logo -- is the ONLY Chromium I would trust for both effectiveness AND purity. Nice that it’s so economical. I do wish all brands using GTF would take that moniker off the label, as it confuses people into incorrectly thinking GTF denotes a specific type of Chromium.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1479306 on Oct 10, 2010

Received my order promptly. This product really helped with my blood sugar. Now I’m not tired after eating.

Apparent positive effect on A1C levels

Posted by Reviewer1383913 on Jul 22, 2010

Of course, it's difficult to identify any single factor, but it appears that this product (Chromium Polynicotinate) helped to lower my A1C level.

Good product/good price

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Dec 03, 2007

I take this with every meal. It helps me stabilize my blood sugar. Excellent price and a very good product.