New To iHerb?

Nature's Way, Garlicin, Cardio, Odor Free, 90 Tablets

Helps with Candida control

Posted by Reviewer3108727 on May 01, 2007

This product helps me keep the Candida overgrowth in my bowel under control. I take it twice a day, and if I stop taking it, the gas pains return.

Excellent antibiotic

Posted by JESUSiTRUSTInYOU on Sep 10, 2012

Have had consistent positive results when taking this form of garlic for various illnesses. Seems to be due to the enteric coating on the processed garlic in the tablet. Another 'non-enteric coated' garlic capsule brand (Now) totally failed to help with a bad sinus/lung infection, which 'Garlicin' helped clear up.

Very Happy with This Product

Posted by Reviewer1039951 on Jan 04, 2013

I have acid reflux and digestive issues so I was nervous about taking this. It works really great and I have absolutely no side affects from it. Very happy that I found this product and iHerb service is great. Also seems to be keeping me flu and cold free this year - Yeahhh! Fingers crossed!

Best Garlic I've found

Posted by Reviewer1887006 on Jul 11, 2011

I've used other well-known garlic products over the years that are good, but this is my favorite. I had high cholesterol test results when I ordered this, but took it along with other natural supplements and brought my levels down to well within the normal ranges in just a few months. Because I have swallowing difficulties I don't like tablets, but since these are enteric-coated, they are smooth and a little less than 3/4" long, so have not given me any trouble.

This works at reducing cholesterol!

Posted by Reviewer1047964 on Mar 20, 2012

After four months my cholesterol dropped, to lower than it has been for years - with no statins! Looking forward to getting another check up in two or three months, to see if the good news continues.