10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Nature's Way, Garlicin HC, Circulation, Odor Free, 90 Tablets

Nature's Way, Garlicin HC

Posted by Reviewer1282636 on May 31, 2008

I'm somewhat embarrassed to say this, but whenever I take this before I go to bed I'll have multiple erections throughout the night. I'm 50 years old and haven't had any issues in this department, but when I take two of these it's like I'm 20 again. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm here to buy more.

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Dec 10, 2008

A health food store told me to take this for poor circulation in my legs. It works most of the time. I wouldn't want to stop taking it since I notice the difference when I don't.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Feb 17, 2011

Garlic is one of those things you can't necessarily feel, but can experience the effects. Seems to be a decent anti-biotic/anti-viral. I was starting to get sick and I started taking this (two pills twice a day) and the sickness never really developed, had a little mucous in the nose but that's it. My wife uses a similar garlic product, she's been having chronic illness, seems to be an infection but the doctors have not been useful, we think it's crohnes, anyhow after her last round of antibiotics she got better and then started regressing, same as always, so I did research and decided to try garlic, and it worked, she got better and as of yet has not regressed.

Try This & Two Others for Candida (x-posted)

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Sep 25, 2010

My homeopathic MD informed me that Cinnamon, Garlic and Caprylic Acid were the only 3 substances together that actually killed Candida in vitro (there is some evidence of this trial on the web as well). So, I started taking these 3 substances, and with great success: I take Well BetX Cinnamon because it is water-soluble, as liver issues can come up if you consistently use regular cinnamon in quantity w/ it's essential oils intact. The water-soluble type is apparently not toxic to the liver. I use this in combination w/ Solaray's Capryl since it's sustained-release (good), and finally with Nature's Way Garlicin HC as it is odor-free (a must). Try this combo w/ meals, particularly those that include carbs (which convert to sugar)... as well as with any liquid that might also convert to sugar in your body, such as beer & wine or fruit juices. Drink lots of water and include raw greens in your diet since plants' cellulase enzymes will help to break down the yeast. This combination is the only thing that has ever worked for me after many years of "battle". You should also take a good probiotic (like Healthy Origins, which survives stomach acid) and a good digestive enzyme formula that contains a heavily formulated amt and broad array of enzymes that help to break down all food types. You should consider taking this regimen for 3-6 months for decent results and have your partner take it as well, since yeast infections are exactly that: infections.. and they are easily and consistently passed between sexual partners. After a period of time you could take once a day w/ a heavy meal (and always with *any* sugars)... and increase if issues creep back. This formula also greatly assists w/ the gas and bloating inherent to yeast infections.

Will order again

Posted by Reviewer1919216 on Aug 07, 2009

Im really happy with iherb. Prices, service, and timely shipment. The best part is very low shipment rate, will definitely use iherb again. I ordered garlicin to treat my acne, it is working, it is drying up. I heard that it helps with bacteria. All kind of bacteria even yeast infection. Also it helps the liver to get rid of bacteria.