Nature's Way, Garlicin HC, Circulation, Odor Free, 90 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Works fine

Posted by Reviewer2416129 on Dec 10, 2008

A health food store told me to take this for poor circulation in my legs. It works most of the time. I wouldn't want to stop taking it since I notice the difference when I don't.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Feb 17, 2011

Garlic is one of those things you can't necessarily feel, but can experience the effects. Seems to be a decent anti-biotic/anti-viral. I was starting to get sick and I started taking this (two pills twice a day) and the sickness never really developed, had a little mucous in the nose but that's it. My wife uses a similar garlic product, she's been having chronic illness, seems to be an infection but the doctors have not been useful, we think it's crohnes, anyhow after her last round of antibiotics she got better and then started regressing, same as always, so I did research and decided to try garlic, and it worked, she got better and as of yet has not regressed.