RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽638.65

₽997.22

Экономия: ₽358.57 (скидка 36%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Should be called "Nature's Miracle"

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1554212 Oct 29, 2007

Excellent Product. I have had terrible digestion and bowel problems my whole life. Have took all the prescription meds Zantac etc. nothing helped. This product fixed everything virtually overnight! At least for me, it is a miracle. I only use this brand other ginger does not seem to work as well - I could not tell you why.

Smooth and Level

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2042083 Nov 15, 2009

Twice a day, with meals, keeps my blood sugar and digestion perfecto!

Improves circulation in hands

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1608062 Mar 28, 2007

I've had cold hands for as long as I can remember. Then I started taking Nature's Way Cayenne Powder & Ginger Root - no more cold hands!

Ginger

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2976529 Jul 05, 2008

This ginger helps me with inflammation and nausea.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I never travel without it...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1223551 Nov 13, 2008

I use to take an OTC medication for "motion sickness". After having a severe reaction to it while travelling, I needed a new solution. I bought this product years ago and it worked so much better than the OTC products that I use to take, with absolutely no side effects! I take it before riding in a car, on a train, on a plane.... If it moves, I take it. One bottle lasts forever! Best product.

Good for so many things

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2544241 Aug 22, 2011

I take this for several reasons, as a natural anti-inflammatory and to keep my stomach settled because of the effect some of my prescription meds can have on my GI tract.

Does the Trick!

Отзыв оставлен cherokeegirldonna Jan 30, 2011

I have fibromyalgia. One of it's attacks on my body is flaring up my intestines with non-stop pain lasting nearly a week, stopping for a day or two then starting again. I used to buy fresh ginger, grate, and drink as a tea; but, I don't care to drink it everyday in order to keep my intestines painfree. So, I ordered Nature's Way Ginger Root and find I'm painfree. I once ran out and after only one day of not taking same, the pain was upon me. Now I learn to make sure I never run out. I highly recommend this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

great for indigestion and inflammation

Отзыв оставлен happyfiddler Sep 08, 2012

I take this for digestion and inflammation - only problem is that once in a while a capsule breaks and can be a bit unpleasant.

Great for stomach upset.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2316857 Apr 13, 2010

I take two with plenty of water for heartburn or upset stomach from stress. Must take with a lot of liquid or it can burn. Eating a small cracker helps to make sure the capsules get all the way into your stomach before they disolve and burn your esophagus. Never had any problem with Nature's Way brand.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

My stomach is a lot better.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3037069 Jun 28, 2010

I have GERD and the prescription stuff slow done the rest of the system. This works on the acid reflux and does not slow the system done, so no other meds needed to make the rest of the system go.

Позиции 1-10 из 39