Should be called "Nature's Miracle"

Posted by Reviewer1554212 on Oct 29, 2007

Excellent Product. I have had terrible digestion and bowel problems my whole life. Have took all the prescription meds Zantac etc. nothing helped. This product fixed everything virtually overnight! At least for me, it is a miracle. I only use this brand other ginger does not seem to work as well - I could not tell you why.

Smooth and Level

Posted by Reviewer2042083 on Nov 15, 2009

Twice a day, with meals, keeps my blood sugar and digestion perfecto!

Improves circulation in hands

Posted by Reviewer1608062 on Mar 28, 2007

I've had cold hands for as long as I can remember. Then I started taking Nature's Way Cayenne Powder & Ginger Root - no more cold hands!

Does the Trick!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Jan 30, 2011

I have fibromyalgia. One of it's attacks on my body is flaring up my intestines with non-stop pain lasting nearly a week, stopping for a day or two then starting again. I used to buy fresh ginger, grate, and drink as a tea; but, I don't care to drink it everyday in order to keep my intestines painfree. So, I ordered Nature's Way Ginger Root and find I'm painfree. I once ran out and after only one day of not taking same, the pain was upon me. Now I learn to make sure I never run out. I highly recommend this product.

Good for so many things

Posted by Reviewer2544241 on Aug 22, 2011

I take this for several reasons, as a natural anti-inflammatory and to keep my stomach settled because of the effect some of my prescription meds can have on my GI tract.

Ginger

Posted by Reviewer2976529 on Jul 05, 2008

This ginger helps me with inflammation and nausea.

I never travel without it...

Posted by Reviewer1223551 on Nov 13, 2008

I use to take an OTC medication for "motion sickness". After having a severe reaction to it while travelling, I needed a new solution. I bought this product years ago and it worked so much better than the OTC products that I use to take, with absolutely no side effects! I take it before riding in a car, on a train, on a plane.... If it moves, I take it. One bottle lasts forever! Best product.

Great for stomach upset.

Posted by Reviewer2316857 on Apr 13, 2010

I take two with plenty of water for heartburn or upset stomach from stress. Must take with a lot of liquid or it can burn. Eating a small cracker helps to make sure the capsules get all the way into your stomach before they disolve and burn your esophagus. Never had any problem with Nature's Way brand.

great for indigestion and inflammation

Posted by happyfiddler on Sep 08, 2012

I take this for digestion and inflammation - only problem is that once in a while a capsule breaks and can be a bit unpleasant.

Ginger wonder

Posted by Reviewer3292629 on Dec 01, 2012

Great product, love this. Works fantastically for nausea , joint pain and migraine. Can't do without it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »