Preserve what you've got!

Posted by Reviewer2079463 on Oct 12, 2007

This is the most clinically-tested ginkgo for effectiveness. My husband and I have cared for elderly parents with Alzheimer's and so we take it every day. We can only hope...

A fine alternative to pharmaceutical anti-depressants.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on Feb 04, 2009

Really superior herbal extract of potent anti-depressive efficacy. Many products are assumed to be the equal of this formulation, but few can compare with the original research using clinical trials to substantiate the claims made for this superlative version.

Gingkold

Posted by Reviewer3265768 on Feb 23, 2011

This product has helped me with my memory and it makes my brain so alert and able to retain what I learning.

Keeps my brain alert.

Posted by Reviewer2985752 on Oct 12, 2011

This is the most economical size to buy. This is recommended as the best brand to take. I don't know if it prevents alzheimer's but I take it anyway to keep my brain alert. I take it earlier in the day and avoid it at bedtime because it seemed to make it difficult to fall asleep.

Refreshingly

Posted by Reviewer2285438 on May 21, 2008

The effect is experienced. It is refreshing feelings.

Richard

Posted by Reviewer1356587 on Feb 04, 2009

I use this as a blood thinner along with baby aspirin for healty heart reasons. I have been on this regimen for two years with no problems.

This brand recommended by MD

Posted by Reviewer1179921 on Apr 13, 2007

If you are looking for a gingko biloba product, then this is the only one medically proven to work, according to two of my own MDs! Both suggested that I take it: one for mental clarity as a result of a head injury and the other to help the symptoms of Reynaud's disease (freezing cold hands and feet). All I can say is, take 1 tablet twice daily and it works!

Clinically proven brand you can trust

Posted by Reviewer1832982 on Oct 25, 2011

A google search will show this product uses the exact extract used in a ton of studies showing ginkgos effectiveness.

OK product

Posted by Reviewer2995787 on Jun 28, 2011

Small tablets, easy to take but no noteworthy effect. may be used as an addon supplement

good

Posted by 5499231037451843741 on Apr 19, 2014

good