AMAZING!!

Posted by Reviewer1005255 on Mar 31, 2009

i bought this hoping that it would help with the burning sensation that i get every time i close my eyes and it worked! it arrived when i was at work yesterday and when i got back in the evening, i took 2 tablets with my dinner and then another 2 the next morning after breakfast. throughout the day, today, there was no discomfort and no burning sensation. an absolutely fantastic product! 4 tablets! that's all i took! wonderful product!

Ginkgold for Eyes

Posted by mil694 on Apr 13, 2013

This product is very expensive in New Zealand. Concern has arisen from studies that have pointed to titanium dioxide as a carcinogen which is an ingredient in this product so I will not be purchasing any more.

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2845933 on Jan 16, 2008

Been suffering with slightly blurred vision for almost a year now - taken drops and other tabs, but within 3 days of starting this, it has completely disappeared, and my eye look and feel more "awake". Highly recommended!

Evaluation of GinkoGold

Posted by johthegreat on Jun 03, 2015

In spite of the high satisfaction with regard to the quality of the poduct, one desatisfaction: why only 60 tablets with large empty space inside the bottle? Is it the waste? Please check how many more tablets can be put in the sane bottle? 80 or 100 tablets? Why you won't make full use of the bottle space without aby kine of waiste?

Nature's Way Ginkgold Eyes

Posted by Reviewer2186720 on Mar 23, 2009

Ginko & bilberry are very good for circulation. As we have gotten older,we use this... We take no meds.!!!!!

Natural Eye Care -- I Care

Posted by The3Treasures on Apr 12, 2013

I have 3 advanced degrees. When I study, read, use the computer, and write papers my eyes seem to adjust to these conditions: close focus and a lot of light. Therefore, my distance vision becomes blurry and I don't see as well at night. When I was younger and at school breaks my vision would return to normal after a while. Now I'm older, I still don't wear glasses and my eyes don't spring back as fast. It is clear to me that this product was designed for my eye problems. Since I have been taking it, I can feel that I have eyes in my face -- perhaps it's the enhanced blood flow to my eyes. My night driving is better because I see more clearly. My distance vision is not as blurred. I expect more progress. I like that Ginkgold Eyes has standardized plant products -- Ginkgo, and Bilberry -- because I like having the supporting science behind the formulation. I believe that given the right conditions my eyes can heal. I add eye exercises, eye massage, acupuncture for my eyes, acupressure around my eyes, eye relaxation and simply being sure to look out into the horizon more often.

Great help for eyes.(vision)

Posted by Reviewer1989802 on Oct 28, 2009

It really help/improve my & other friends' vision. You got to have it every day.

Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Apr 03, 2016

This product does seem to help my vision. I also started putting The Heritage Store THe Palma Christi Castor Oil in my eyes every night for Dry Eye (My eye was irritated by any ophthalmic ointments containing mineral oil, which is all of them). The castor oil is healing my Dry Eye and also thickening my eyelashes.

Healthy Eyes

Posted by Reviewer2571207 on Jul 22, 2014

Been taking for a few years and my eye doctor said that he a actually saw an improvement in my near vision. Told me it was really unusual.

Great Antioxidant formula for your vision

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on May 11, 2011

This is a great combination of antioxidants for the eyes, in generous doses. Add some astaxanthin and your vision is covered for life!