Evaluation of GinkoGold

Posted by johthegreat on Jun 03, 2015

In spite of the high satisfaction with regard to the quality of the poduct, one desatisfaction: why only 60 tablets with large empty space inside the bottle? Is it the waste? Please check how many more tablets can be put in the sane bottle? 80 or 100 tablets? Why you won't make full use of the bottle space without aby kine of waiste?

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1259733 on Jun 01, 2011

Never thought this kind of suppliment works that much. Since I had LASIC surgery, I've been suffering from red eyes and burning sensation. After taking this suppliment, I felt I can see things much clearer. I wish it was a bit cheaper...

Mr Sunny

Posted by Reviewer2898118 on Feb 28, 2008

Definitely relaxes eyes, definitely! Take this after lunch. After staring at a monitor and sometimes monitors for 8+ hours, helps relax the eyes. Immediately felt the effect initially and even 2+ weeks later. Speaking for myself, don't know how it'll help others. Suffering from Retinopathy - two Avastian injections in each eye (4 total), 4 laser treatments in each eye (8 total) = been seeing eye sp. every 4 mths (Apr 07 - Jan 08). Use Lutein (20mg), Astaxanthin, Dr. C's (Eyebright + Bilberry) formulas + other Vitamins (A C D E B1B6B12) + minerals (Ca Cu Mg Mn Zn Boron)+ herbs(Burdock Hawthorn Dandellion Cayenne) + magnets. Will this + above stop haemorigging = time will tell. Will know when I visit eye sp. in May 08!

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Sep 28, 2008

Compared to some other supplements, this one has a better therapeutic range of ingredients

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1316524 on Jan 02, 2012

I have used this product for years and feel it helps my eyesight.

good, but I have more favourite brands

Posted by Galina on Apr 12, 2013

Perhaps it is not bad, but I didn't see much difference

Some improvement

Posted by raquelvolpinicox on Apr 13, 2013

I have developed very red eyes recently. The optometrist believes is the UV exposure that caused it. I have noticed that my eyes are becoming less red in the afternoons which was the time they started to become that way.

有效果

Posted by 4933101269432596196 on Jul 07, 2013

我每天吃1粒,感觉紧张的眼睛得到了缓解,不干涩和眼球疼痛了,效果还是满意的,就是价格不便宜

will repurchase

Posted by 5730835671994974353 on Apr 28, 2014

I face computer screens more than 12 hrs a day, and that makes supplements for eye health an essential part of my life. I've tried more than five brands, and this one is one of the top 2 for me. I can really feel it works - i.e. with or without it makes a difference for my everyday life.

Good product, a bit pricy