AMAZING!!

Posted by Reviewer1005255 on Mar 31, 2009

i bought this hoping that it would help with the burning sensation that i get every time i close my eyes and it worked! it arrived when i was at work yesterday and when i got back in the evening, i took 2 tablets with my dinner and then another 2 the next morning after breakfast. throughout the day, today, there was no discomfort and no burning sensation. an absolutely fantastic product! 4 tablets! that's all i took! wonderful product!

It Works

Posted by Reviewer2845933 on Jan 16, 2008

Been suffering with slightly blurred vision for almost a year now - taken drops and other tabs, but within 3 days of starting this, it has completely disappeared, and my eye look and feel more "awake". Highly recommended!

Natural Eye Care -- I Care

Posted by The3Treasures on Apr 12, 2013

I have 3 advanced degrees. When I study, read, use the computer, and write papers my eyes seem to adjust to these conditions: close focus and a lot of light. Therefore, my distance vision becomes blurry and I don't see as well at night. When I was younger and at school breaks my vision would return to normal after a while. Now I'm older, I still don't wear glasses and my eyes don't spring back as fast. It is clear to me that this product was designed for my eye problems. Since I have been taking it, I can feel that I have eyes in my face -- perhaps it's the enhanced blood flow to my eyes. My night driving is better because I see more clearly. My distance vision is not as blurred. I expect more progress. I like that Ginkgold Eyes has standardized plant products -- Ginkgo, and Bilberry -- because I like having the supporting science behind the formulation. I believe that given the right conditions my eyes can heal. I add eye exercises, eye massage, acupuncture for my eyes, acupressure around my eyes, eye relaxation and simply being sure to look out into the horizon more often.

Nature's Way Ginkgold Eyes

Posted by Reviewer2186720 on Mar 23, 2009

Ginko & bilberry are very good for circulation. As we have gotten older,we use this... We take no meds.!!!!!

Noticeable improvement in vision

Posted by Reviewer1525661 on Mar 12, 2009

There is a noticeable improvement in my vision even with half the dosage.

Great help for eyes.(vision)

Posted by Reviewer1989802 on Oct 28, 2009

It really help/improve my & other friends' vision. You got to have it every day.

Great Antioxidant formula for your vision

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on May 11, 2011

This is a great combination of antioxidants for the eyes, in generous doses. Add some astaxanthin and your vision is covered for life!

Nature's Way, Ginkgold Eyes, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1095168 on Apr 23, 2009

Amazing Product,Excellent

NWY-15252

Posted by Reviewer1944515 on May 06, 2008

This works really well.

My dry eyes not so dry after two months

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014